Easter!

puppycat

Mum & PAL
Reaction score
Good morning ladies.

I have a fridge full of chocolate but absolutely no inclination for it...

We're going to see my dad tomorrow and then my mum after that to tell them the news. I'm a bit scared about that too because I know my mum does not want to be a grandma and can be quite mean when it suits her.

I'm just in a bit of a mood today, and I'm sooooooooooo :sleep::sleep:

Give me some good news girls!!

Just think your going to have your little one in your arms in time for crimbo :)
Are you excited about telling your mum and dad? Will they be happy? My mum wasn't and I lost my dad last year

I'm really excited about being a mum, and even when I was holding my hair out of my face last night I didn't once think 'oh god what am I doing?' I just considered that I was obviously sick because of the baby and that it must be snuggled in nice and tight.

My mother will not be happy, I know she won't. I can't even imagine what she will say to me. I haven't lived with her for 5 and a half years so it's not that she has to support me in any way, she just doesn't want to be a grandma, I think she has this idea that it means she's old etc. I don't fully understand.

My dad - hmmm, well he never takes anything seriously so he may just make a joke of it. My step-mum is actually due the end of April though so I know she'll be really supportive. I think I'm justa bit down because no-one really seems to be happy for us, they just worry about money etc but that's not their worry is it?

i just told mine if they didn't have anything positive to say, say nothing! they came round when lily was born. hoping the same will happen this time!

i just told mine if they didn't have anything positive to say, say nothing! they came round when lily was born. hoping the same will happen this time!

ACE!!

I may just say that!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back