Easy PG, Easy Birth??

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Theories or thoughts please ladies... and gents.

Do you think there is any link between having an easy PG and therefore an easy birth...and vice versa... hard PG so hard birth? or do they have nothing to do with each other??

Just a random thought I had while eating breakkie this morning, would be interested in what you all think.

I had a straight forward first pregnancy that ended up in an emergency c-section so i dont think a healthy pregnancy means anything! xox

hi hun.. I was easily pregnant with my first 2 and both were kinda alright births.. i had no complications.. (except when the doctor broke my water and was scratching the top of my daughters head.. then when she came out she had 3 scratches on her head cause he didn't realise).. anyways sorry i kinda lost track of what i was saying.. :haha: but yeah for me easy birth and easily pregnant

hi hun, dont think so.. my first i had an easy pregnancy and an easy birth, my second i had an easy pregnancy and ended up with an emergency c section, my 3rd i had a difficult pregnancy and a quick birth
xx

I've been having so far an easy pregnancy (touch wood!!!) but I fear that means it is going to be an awful labour in return!!!

Something has to go wrong somewhere down the line right??! God I hope not!! HEHEHE. Glass is half full. Glass is half full. Glass is half full. ;)

I had an easy pregnancy and a very hard birth following which I nearly died, I don't think there is a link there!

I've always heard it's 'easy pregnancy, hard birth' - which isn't good as I've been sailing through so far!

Think it's a myth like everything else though - I have friends who've had horrible pregnancies but easy births, horrible pregnancies and horrible births and easy pregnancies and horrible births. I don't think I know anyone that's had an easy pregnancy AND an easy birth.... but they don't call it labour for nothing! :haha:

I had an easy pregnancy and a very hard birth following which I nearly died, I don't think there is a link there!

Oh my god I wish I hadn't read that!!!

I have had a mega easy pregnancy apart from tiredness and head aches and I am frightened to death of giving birth :cry:

I had a crappy pregnancy and an amazing birth!!! And I'm having another crappy pregnancy, so fingers crossed hahahaha

No link what so ever!

All 4 varients are possible:
Good preg, good birth
Good preg, bad birth
Bad preg, bad birth
Bad preg, good birth.

Rather down to pot luck (unless you have some underlying problems)

It'll all be worth it in the end though eh?

i had the easiest pregnancy, the birth on the OH was a different matter rather stressful in the last few hours, 48 hours in total ending in emergency c-section as mum made them do it, sophie wasnt going to come out as she was trying to come out nose first (tho they kept making me push and would have carried on if it wasnt for mum)

With me my mun had a really easy pregnancy and ended up having to have a c-section...

My first two were pretty easy pregnancies. The first birth was horrific, the second was easy!

Thanks ladies, appreciate the comments.
i dont think there is a correlation. i am just going to hope for easy pg and easy labout. And pray to every god and immortal being in this universe and any other universe that may be eavesdropping!

there are tons of birth stories in birth announcements, have a read :) easy or difficult pregnancy doesn't mean anything, delivery is very much like a lottery. You never know. Here is to easy-breezy delivery!!!!! :):)

Think we need to start a positivity club for Easy Labour (if ever there was an oxymoron!!!)
If we think positively then we can hope it will be easy..PLEASE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->