eating like a child!

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
No not like sweets and things like that I mean I am literally throwing it around myself and should be made to wear a bib if not a full over all suit as it was everywhere!

It all started out with a bowl of spegettie in tomacto sauce and toast, oh yes i cant forget the glass of milk i threw arund myself when tryingt to stop my bowl or spegetti falling off my lap! then when I triedto put it on my toast it slid off and I am now covered on spegettie in tomato sauce!

I have to go and change now.
:blush:

Ha ha :rofl: sounds just like me! I'm so clumsy...always knocking things over...messy pups! :dohh:

I wasnt like this before I was pregnant, my belly collects so much stuff now . I cant believe how mych of my dinner i am wearing here! OK i still have to go and get changed brb lol

just make sure you get all the tomato sauce off your chin before you go out. I speak from experience.

oh i have went out covered in chocolate at the cornors of my mouth and once my mate forgot to tell me after she wanted to walk to the shop one night my face was blotted with sudocream and I look like spotty from super ted! all she done was giggle at me. Was only when I got home and looked in the mirror and knew why the shop keeper had looked at me insane!

OMG I have so answered the door with a sudocreme moustache on (after i waxed the regular one)

then I have also answered covered completely in white face paint (Iwas a zombie) for no good reason at 10am

one of many reasons my postman loves me.

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

I drop everything down my front when I'm pregnant too as I can't quite lean over the plate enough:hissy::blush:

i may invent something I have a name already or it " The Bump Bib" :) I think its a winner lol

failing that a table cloth over the bump will do haha

now i want spaghetti on toast :cry: aaaargh!

and did i mention it's only just after 6am?! :rofl:

I always get really clumsy aroun 20 weeks and let me tell you it never gets better. Like when you start doing crazy thing and forgetting and getting things mixed up, it never recovers after your secind baby, you stay like that :rofl:

yes... its funny because this morning i spilled a glass of water that was on the bedside table and then at brekfast my glass og milk... and i keep getting stain on my tops, especially around the boobs area...that might be becuase they never stop growing....:rofl:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->