Ebay advice, is this item right?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
I wondered if its for the full backpack or is it just a strap? Very confused and would appreciate the help :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Securest...08660?pt=UK_Baby_Carriers&hash=item2c68606474

I think it is for all of it. I found this further down the page to indicate the bag is included:

Package included :
1 x Toddler safety harness
1 x Strap

It's the whole backpack. There are lots of sellers selling those - if I were you I'd look for one in the UK rather than Hong Kong. You'd get it quicker :thumbup:

Well I messaged the seller and they replied saying it is just the strap!! What can I do? It is clearly false advertising as everyone thought the same as me :(

Brand new and high quality
Ladybug shape
Machine washable
Great for keeping kids close and safe in crowds or during family outings

ETA: The above was copied straight from their page!

I thought it was the whole thing too as it says above "ladybug shape" If it's just the strap then it is misleading!!!

I know! Absolutely gutted. I've bought another one from a Manchester seller, but not sure what to do about this one from China. Expected delivery date is 31st-15th so may have to complain when its arrived.

It looks like just the harness and strap hun as that is what it says in the description of what's included.
It doesnt say nothing about the bag being included.. It says it's the strap and Rein for the bag x

But it says harness and surely that's attached to the bag?

Very misleading, I would complain to eBay and then ask the seller to cancel your transaction, no point having it sent.

I would then pointedly tell the seller how misleading their advert is!!

I will.

Such a nightmare, its really cleverly worded, so I doubt much will get done. :(

It will get sorted. I just looked at their feedback and some of it is appalling, they seem like right cowboys! Threaten them with negative feedback unless you get a refund, they don't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->