Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

anyone know how good they are with BF poo and how generous is the sizing really? i have a chunky ( not fat but BIG build in the bones ) 17kg toddler and im struggling to find nappies that go up to his size

La is 26-27lbs and they fit her but are smaller than Flips etc are. They have a lower rise. Not sure what 17kg is? La has biiiig thighs though.

Cant comment on the size thing cos Evie is around 20lbs and they fit her fine. As Becstar says, they are low on the rise.
BF poo I cant comment on either but Evie has had a couple of Poonamis while wearing a cheapie and they've contained them really well so far :thumbup:

Hun I have an animal print Ebay Cheapie for sale if you want it? £4 posted? I can add it to the Wondaroo and send them together? You can try it out then and not have to wait weeks for it to arrive lol! It's up to you tho hun! :)

Just had to say I've been using these for the last few days and LOVE them! they're so quick drying, and seem really comfy! No poo yet, so not sure how they'll be for staining, but so far so good! :)

Kyla's done plenty of poo in them with no stains. she spilt bolognese on one though and that stained!

For staining they're pretty good! Evie's had a couple of poonamis in them. I always use liners tho but they dont always catch it all lol, and so far, no stains! They also contain the poo really well too ;)

Thank you girls for all the information you have provided. It has been very useful. Much obliged! :flower:

can I just ask a (yet another!!) question please!?!

What temperature do you wash these nappies at? It says on their ad that they have to be washed at 30 degrees but this doesn't seem hot enough to me considering they'll have wee/poo in them! Does anyone wash them any hotter? Or is 30 really enough?

Also, I just wondered if the quality of the nappies is still as good after a few washes, I'm going to buy majority of these for our baby and I'm worried about spending on them and then finding they fall apart or something after a few months.

Thanks!

Hey hun, I wash all my nappies on a 40 degree cotton wash with an added prewash and extra rinse, and they're all still in great condition and they've probably been used the most out of all my nappies (aside from my BGv3s lol) :thumbup:

I wash all my nappies at 60degrees, should I drop the temp down?! will they be sterillised at 40?

best way to shop on e bay??
I just keep getting ones that are from china
they are super cheap but do they work?

I really suck at this bidding thing.
I am never going to get any:(

The ones from China, in particular 97k Gallery, are pretty good yes, they're cheap and altho they wont last as long as the more expensive branded nappies, they will do between 2- 4 hours, depending on how heavy a wetter your LO is.
As for the bidding, I just did "buy it now" and then paid thru PayPal. About 10 days later I received my nappies :thumbup: That particular seller also sent me an email with a picture of my package attached just before he sent it out lol!

I use the Chinese sellers. Most of them finish at under £4. My cheapest has been a blue one with monkeys on for £1.05! I never use buy it now, they come out a lot cheaper by bidding, just takes time!

X

I'm interested in AIOs and am hoping to use ebay cheapies and preloveds to help build my stash after I get my trial done.

I just had a couple of questions: what do they mean by CD30 and CD35 in these postings? Apart from that and the price, I can't see the difference. https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-BABY-AIO-C...Nappies_LE&hash=item43a16d9b57#ht_8502wt_1088 and https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-BABY-AIO-C...Nappies_LE&hash=item45f4fec597#ht_8505wt_1088
And I was thinking of getting some inserts from Spuggies. Are inserts, boosters and liners all the same thing?

Each listing above has seven different nappies hun.

Inserts are what go inside a pocket nappy to make it absorbant (most nappies come with one- these do).
Boosters are literally that- an extra insert to 'boost' the nappy which you buy extra, good for heavy wetters or to make a nappy last longer.
Liners are a non-essential but most people use them... I use fleece which keeps LOs bum dry and holds the moisture underneath, but there are also disposable ones too.
Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->