Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

Ooh thats good to know I may get a set of them to go in my nappies after I've tested how long they last without extra inserts when she is born. Watch this the nappies prob wont fit her for a few months anyway! :haha:

Ive got some of the LL boosters, hemp doesnt really do it for us. I know its supposed to be more absorbant but even after months of washing hemp just doesnt help us and we tend to stick to microfibre :shrug: odd!

Ive got some of the LL boosters, hemp doesnt really do it for us. I know its supposed to be more absorbant but even after months of washing hemp just doesnt help us and we tend to stick to microfibre :shrug: odd!

These ones are bamboo/microfibre combo I think, so at least they dry a little quicker than hemp!! I know my hemp inserts take forever to dry when the weather is a little cooler lol!

Does anyone know where to buy naughty baby nappies? As Ive only seen them on ebay, are there any uk or ned shops that sell them? And also if I am planning to use cloth nappies exclusively how many should i buy all in all?

I have no idea if Naughty Baby nappies are available in the shops, my guess would be that they're probably not :( I could be wrong tho! I know Mothercare sell Bambino Mio nappies and wraps and Waitrose sell the Close Parent PopIn snap-in nappies but as for the cheapies, I'm pretty sure there's no chance of getting them in the shops! If only, I'd have been down there buying loads :haha: I usually get all my cheapies from an ebay seller called 97k Gallery. They're really good nappies for the money, I got a 9 pack for £31 :thumbup: I think he's got even cheaper ones now.

As for how many you'll need, it depends how often you want to be washing! A good amount to start with is around 20-25, so that you'll always have some in the wash, some clean ready for baby's bum, and some drying :) Some nappies take longer than others to dry (microfibre is quicker at drying than bamboo or hemp)
I started out on full time fluff when I only had 12-15 nappies so I was washing every day, which wasnt ideal really. I have about 55 nappies now, and I wash every other day, just cos when my nappy bin is full, it's about a full load for the washing machine :)

which LL boosters did you get, are they the ones off ebay ..... 10 for £12?? if so, are they any good?

Yup that's them hun, and so far so good. They give me an extra hour with the Ebay cheapies now, so I get around 3-4 hours instead of 2-3 :thumbup: Only washed them once too so being bamboo, the more times they get washed, the more absorbant they become :D

oo I think you have sold them too me, i was debating if to get some but if you get an extra hour after 1 wash they should be pretty good after the full amount of washes needed!

oooohh, I am so excited. I have ordered some 97kgallery cheapies to get me started on fluff (a set of 9 for now - see how it goes. Will use sposies at night for a bit, and then get more if I manage well)
However, despite buying a set of 9, I also saw one that I just LOVED. It was only £5 inc P&P)
It arrived today, and I can't wait to get it washed and try it out. Just need my other 9 to arrive now
What do you think?
https://ukih.merchantrunglobal.com/ImageHosting/ViewImage.aspx?GlobalID=1003&MerchantID=1327&ImageID=14552&DisplaySize=-1

Love it binxyboo!

Havnt seen that moo one, Ive got cream and dark brown moo and white and light brown moo but not white and balck moo..... *goes off to hunt for one on ebay!*

:thumbup:

Binxyboo, I loved that one too, so much so I bought it twice lol. It looks sooo cute with cowprint babylegs ;)

THEY ARRIVED!!
They are in the washing machine now!!
I can't wait to get started. I'm already looking at what I'm gonna buy next (is this how it starts?)
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/chw77/Nappies/CIMG9839.jpg?t=1281773388

Yes that is indeed how it starts! I said at first that my stash would be about 30-40 and that would be it.. I'm getting close to 60 nappies now :rofl:

60! wow!

i think i am going to have to stop soon! i have about 20 not including the LLs which are borrowed!

blimey o reily! 60! haha! do you do a wash once a week or something!!

Lol no, I wash every third day.. once my nappy pail is full so it's usually a wash of 12-15 nappies :)
I rotate them tho and put the dry nappies at the bottom of each pile ;)

wow 60 is alot i think one once my next lot come i will have 22 i think. Maybe get a few more though lol xx

The vast majority of my stash is either pre loved or Ebay cheapies :lol:

Mine arrived while I was away, lovely ebay cheapies from 97kgallery, 3 stars and 4 animal ones. Can't wait to give them a try!

Good morning ladies :) Just to let you know that 97k Gallery has started selling bamboo inserts, free postage too! :happydance: Here's the link :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BAMBOO-BABY-...465939213?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE

I will definately be ordering meself some!

thats good. I like the new ones that come with the fleecy nappies. I've had a few ones with odd poppers but they work better i think. I probably will get some more nappies soon lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->