• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

I had naughty baby ones (which I guess count as Ebay cheapies!) They were my only fluff for a *long* time, but I have an itti bitti baby :blush: We did end up with a bit of leg-leakage when it seemed like she was between popper settings. A fleece wrap sorted that (and also made them cuter, as they were just plain coloured!)

Unfortunately getting the fleece wraps (thanks AG :hugs:) and seeing how adorable they were totally rekindled my buried cloth addiction, and I've now sold practically all my naughty babies to make room for new stuff :haha:

I had the naughty baby ones too - I think Jetters has them now, someone on here has them anyway - they are similar, but I would say these ones are better made (mind you the naughty baby ones online now might be different to when i got them over 12 months ago!) - these seem really nicely made, with a little flap to tuck the insert under, which the NB didn't have, or at least it didn't do the job so well if it did
Also the material used on the outer of these is much nicer than the Nb ones.

They sound good :)

My NB ones do have a little flap to tuck the insert under, so I guess they updated their design (or stole it from someone else :)haha:)

They sound good :)

My NB ones do have a little flap to tuck the insert under, so I guess they updated their design (or stole it from someone else :)haha:)

The Close Parent PopIns have flaps either end of the nappy to tuck the inserts under too ;) Very handy!

Thought I'd pop a few pics up of the cheapies!

The animal print was right after a nap, so I think it has moved a bit to the side, but nothing to worry about. The pink one has the original insert plus a bamboo insert inside.
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/lisasditzyworld/CIMG4691.jpg
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/lisasditzyworld/CIMG4695.jpg
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/lisasditzyworld/CIMG4694.jpg

Aww they look nice! :thumbup: Pretty sure I'll be buying some of these now! Thanks hun :D

Quick question do you get to choose which ones you want as obviously I don't want a pink one for a boy LOL x

Quick question do you get to choose which ones you want as obviously I don't want a pink one for a boy LOL x

I don't know tbh - I bet if you asked then they would because they are all individually wrapped and then in a carrier bag - then parcelled up - and they sell them all on their own too - so it shouldn't be a problem for them!

Its harder for boys...they cant wear pinks and girly colours, but girls can wear blue and boys colours...although of course with patterns i think even girls wouldn't wear a diggers one...would they?!

I don't know tbh - I bet if you asked then they would because they are all individually wrapped and then in a carrier bag - then parcelled up - and they sell them all on their own too - so it shouldn't be a problem for them!

Its harder for boys...they cant wear pinks and girly colours, but girls can wear blue and boys colours...although of course with patterns i think even girls wouldn't wear a diggers one...would they?!

Lol you never know! :rofl:

Thanks hun :thumbup: xx

I would totally put my girlie in a nappy with diggers on it :haha:

LOL

I was putting the nappies in the wash and I compared the ebay cheapies to my other nappies - on the inside they were almost identical to ...believe it or not...a Minkee Blueberry! Same shape and size (the BB was large and cheapy on largest setting) and same kind of fleecey against their bum - the only difference was obviously side snaps and minkee.....but like BB are around £20 a pop!

This is good to know :thumbup:

I shall keep it in mind if I ever want to bulk out my stash :haha: (As if I need an excuse! But some WNNNs are next on my "to buy" list :blush:)

I think I need to block this forum from my internet....I DO NOT need any more nappies but yet I still look!

It doesnt help that 2 of my friends are currently moving to cloth and I am obviously looking for them!!!!

More WN are what I want next too!!!!!

glad i found you. i have been stalking the ebay cheapies an umming and arrghing and have just bought the 9 coloured ones for £23 i think. there was a few girlie colours so the seller is swapping them for boy colours and even let me have a spotted one in to. I have a cow print one on order. I plan to use them only when im at home but they are so cute and tbh im just starting a job so didnt want to spend too much x ebay is bad for me lol x

glad i found you. i have been stalking the ebay cheapies an umming and arrghing and have just bought the 9 coloured ones for £23 i think. there was a few girlie colours so the seller is swapping them for boy colours and even let me have a spotted one in to. I have a cow print one on order. I plan to use them only when im at home but they are so cute and tbh im just starting a job so didnt want to spend too much x ebay is bad for me lol x

Oh thats good to know, well if I need to ever buy these again I may swap out some of the prints for ones I prefer!

Thanks!

I prefer them to my Bambooty (the only "real" nappy i have) as the bambooty is bulky, looks like her bum has a shelf lol

Bambooty:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs095.snc4/36093_1517934751156_1318122853_1387664_5569315_n.jpg

Ebay Cheapies:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs162.snc4/37430_1529666124433_1318122853_1417964_4701208_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs068.snc4/34774_1529665324413_1318122853_1417961_2249369_n.jpg

aww so cute cant wait to get mine now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->