• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

I've bought 10 of them. Cheapest being £1.80 lol
I lovvvve them :cloud9:

glad i found you. i have been stalking the ebay cheapies an umming and arrghing and have just bought the 9 coloured ones for £23 i think. there was a few girlie colours so the seller is swapping them for boy colours and even let me have a spotted one in to. I have a cow print one on order. I plan to use them only when im at home but they are so cute and tbh im just starting a job so didnt want to spend too much x ebay is bad for me lol x

Oh thats good to know, well if I need to ever buy these again I may swap out some of the prints for ones I prefer!

Thanks!

Ooo that IS good to know! I think when I make my order for the printed ones, I shall ask for it to be catered for a girl and see what I get ;)

Char&Bump, that's also good to know.. I see what you mean about the "shelf" thing.. my PopIns do the same thing, but not quite as bad lol!

I really hope these cheapies work out lol! I'm also looking at getting extra boosters for them... any recommendations?

I've bought 10 of them. Cheapest being £1.80 lol
I lovvvve them :cloud9:

!?!?!?!? £1.80?! wow!

I am really coming round to the idea of the cheapies now.. I'm still waiting for the ones I orignally ordered last week (poxy PayPal transaction) and once I've got some more funds in my PayPal, I'll be getting the 9 set of printed ones :cloud9:

Oh I also have some BG v3 on their way too! Really cheap atm seeing as they're being discontinued!

tbh im going to try and make some myself out of some old towels . i have one that come with a ebay one so will use that as a template. see how it goes.x

glad i found you. i have been stalking the ebay cheapies an umming and arrghing and have just bought the 9 coloured ones for £23 i think. there was a few girlie colours so the seller is swapping them for boy colours and even let me have a spotted one in to. I have a cow print one on order. I plan to use them only when im at home but they are so cute and tbh im just starting a job so didnt want to spend too much x ebay is bad for me lol x

Oh thats good to know, well if I need to ever buy these again I may swap out some of the prints for ones I prefer!

Thanks!

Ooo that IS good to know! I think when I make my order for the printed ones, I shall ask for it to be catered for a girl and see what I get ;)

Char&Bump, that's also good to know.. I see what you mean about the "shelf" thing.. my PopIns do the same thing, but not quite as bad lol!

I really hope these cheapies work out lol! I'm also looking at getting extra boosters for them... any recommendations?

Honestly...anything!

I have stuffed them today with a flip insert, a BG insert, both parts of an Itti (seperatly) , Little Lamb bamboo boosters.

If it fits in the pocket it will work fine :)

tbh im going to try and make some myself out of some old towels . i have one that come with a ebay one so will use that as a template. see how it goes.x

Aww good luck with that! The closest I've got to making my own, is fleece liners lol! Just plain old cream, fleece liners to keep Evie's skin soft and smooth :thumbup:
Not tried em yet tho, I'm itching to get fluffy but need to wait for at least some of my stash to arrive lol! Atm, I just have 3 sat in my nappy box!
Now I cant wait for more funds to go into my PayPal, just waiting for some stuff I sold on Ebay to be paid for and then off I go ;)

Thanks!

Honestly...anything!

I have stuffed them today with a flip insert, a BG insert, both parts of an Itti (seperatly) , Little Lamb bamboo boosters.

Brilliant, ok, I shall get the non popper variety! I was looking at the Little Lamb inserts as they have a multipack on Ebay - 10 for £12 I think it was.. might order those too :thumbup:

Thanks!

Honestly...anything!

Brilliant, ok, I shall get the non popper variety! I was looking at the Little Lamb inserts as they have a multipack on Ebay - 10 for £12 I think it was.. might order those too :thumbup:

The little lamb bamboo ones fit perfectly as they are the same size as the inserts that come with those cheapies

They are good boosters - but we warned they take a fair few washes before they come good!

Thanks for the tip hun :thumbup: I shall be doing a couple of nappy and booster washes when they arrive!

i only have 1 yellow one at moment all on its own but cant wait to get my stash upx

I love my animal one. I want more actually. In fact, I'm going to order some (Damn you ladies :haha:) xx

I love my animal one. I want more actually. In fact, I'm going to order some (Damn you ladies :haha:) xx

Hahah! And the addiction even counts for the cheapie ones! :dance:

i want to buy some of the printed ones but im going to wait for the others see how i get on. just need to get a nappy bucket now x

i have this one comingx

Attachments

• 373351239_tp.jpg
    373351239_tp.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member