• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

I forgot to say Mario - the one I put in your parcel is the giraafey one with blue in it (is it giraffe print? i dunno lol, but the animal print with blue anyway!)

Woohoo I just ordered the 9 animal print set.. I also asked the seller if it was ok to swap the blue one in there for another pink one .. just waiting on a reply now :D

Cant wait! I now have 21 fluffs on their way to me! God knows when I'll get them all tho lol!

i use the 97k and sofiang2008. I bought 9 for £23. Cant wait to get them now yey x

What seller is everyone using x x

97kgallery seems the popular one - that is who I used, and my friend did too

Me too, I just put in an order today :thumbup:

How long does it usually take to get to the UK?

My payment cleared on the 26th, they sent me an email to say they were despatching them...which included a photo of the parcel with my address and the labels etc :thumbup:
They arrived on the 6th....so 10 days!

Pretty quick I thought!

My ONLY complaint about the nappies (and it is more than likely a user issue!) is that she gets red marks on her sides

It could well be that her skin isn't used to having anything there, as she is pretty much in low rise Itti Bittis the whole time...or it could be that I haven't been making sure the wings are smooth underneath.

Either way its not a huge problem and the red goes away so its obviously just a little rub.

Apparently both my orders have been despatched :dance:
I recieved my 5 BG v3 from Babi Pur today, and they're now hanging up to dry.. do these only require one wash rather than the usual 5 or 6 washes of say, PopIns?
I also received an application form for a grant from my local council for cloth nappies :thumbup: Apparently I can get up to £60 towards the cost of my fluff, so long as I provide receipts :)
Oh and I spotted these today, gonna order them as well

https://cgi.ebay.com/4-BABY-DIAPERS..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item45f234675c

:cloud9:

I saw this too, (same seller) thought it would be great for a little boy..

https://cgi.ebay.com/7-BABY-AIO-CLO..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item45f3d7126b

Uber cute nappies in that lot :thumbup:

I recieved my 5 BG v3 from Babi Pur today, and they're now hanging up to dry.. do these only require one wash rather than the usual 5 or 6 washes of say, PopIns?
I also received an application form for a grant from my local council for cloth nappies :thumbup: Apparently I can get up to £60 towards the cost of my fluff, so long as I provide receipts :)

https://cgi.ebay.com/4-BABY-DIAPERS..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item45f234675c

I wanted those! I best offered and he counter offered with £16.99 - but I didn't really need them so declined! :blush:

As far as I know BG only need 1 wash - but as with most stuff they still improve a bit after the first few washes, so if you have a small load of towels or something you could always bung the inserts in a few times?

I wanted those! I best offered and he counter offered with £16.99 - but I didn't really need them so declined! :blush:

As far as I know BG only need 1 wash - but as with most stuff they still improve a bit after the first few washes, so if you have a small load of towels or something you could always bung the inserts in a few times?

Good idea :thumbup: I cant go completely fluff yet cos the majority of my stash is in China :haha: and I have a grand total of 9 (4 PopIns and 5 BG v3) drying off atm. I'm itching to get going on them!!!!

i think i will get the pack of 7 soon. Just need to get some funds lol. I will have 21 then so can start using them then yey x

My first lot of cheapies came today :dance: They've been washed and dried (already lol) so I shall be trying one of them out when Evie wakes up from her nap :thumbup:

My first lot of cheapies came today :dance: They've been washed and dried (already lol) so I shall be trying one of them out when Evie wakes up from her nap :thumbup:

oh great stuff!
you got the 9 animal print set didn't you - what did you think?! I was surprised how nice they were when they arrived!!

Hope they fit your LO nicely!

The animal print ones havent come yet (boo) .. this lot were from a different seller.. 6 for £16.99 (the seller was called beststuff321) and I gotta say, they're crap!!! Evie had one on for about half an hour and it was soaked thru to the outer shell, almost like it wasnt waterproof! Very disappointed in those ones. They came with 1 insert that was kinda flimsy so I guess I shoulda known and maybe put another one in :shrug: I'd have thought they could cope with at least one wee!
When I opened up the nappy, the insert itself was only damp, not soaking wet like I thought it would be! Terrible nappies! BUT, I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and wash them a few more times (washed them twice) in the hope that they become a little more absorbant lol!
On a side note, I cant get a good fit on them either which doesnt help! Hey ho, maybe they'll improve with lots of washing :shrug: Failing that, I could always use the inserts as spares ;)

Lol I countered these as well and got em for 17 quid, so not too bad :thumbup: Looking forward to these ones arriving too!

The animal print ones havent come yet (boo) .. this lot were from a different seller.. 6 for £16.99 (the seller was called beststuff321) and I gotta say, they're crap!!! Evie had one on for about half an hour and it was soaked thru to the outer shell, almost like it wasnt waterproof! Very disappointed in those ones. They came with 1 insert that was kinda flimsy so I guess I shoulda known and maybe put another one in :shrug: I'd have thought they could cope with at least one wee!
When I opened up the nappy, the insert itself was only damp, not soaking wet like I thought it would be! Terrible nappies! BUT, I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and wash them a few more times (washed them twice) in the hope that they become a little more absorbant lol!
On a side note, I cant get a good fit on them either which doesnt help! Hey ho, maybe they'll improve with lots of washing :shrug: Failing that, I could always use the inserts as spares ;)

oh what a shame, I'd be annoyed even at that price they should be better than that :hissy:

What brand name is on them - I found the seller but cant make out what the label on the nappy says...at least then we can avoid them in future!

i find the inserts are fine, not great but not too bad either really.

hmmm, if you went with the 97k people, their nappies are pretty good for the price. Shame that people are selling rubbish and giving cheapies a bad reputation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->