Ebay Q, a purchase has disappeared from my page!

nikkip75

Reaction score
I bought a pair of boots from a business seller about 3 weeks ago but when they come i didnt like them. The had on the listing that they give refunds so i messaged them asking if i could send them back. They said fine and to put a note in with ebay ID and email address etc. Done that sent them back but havent heard a thing from them.

Now when i go on my ebay page the listing is nowhere to be seen! Its not in my purchase history at all, it not in my awaiting feedback list. Its just disappeared :wacko:

When i go to the paypal transaction and click on the link to the listing it says this listing is no longer available. It gives the listing number but its no use because it just keeps saying listing not available!

Ive found the store through advanced search and they havent had a listing since i bought the boots. I cant even leave negative feedback because there not on my ebay to leave it!

What the hell is going on there??? How can a listing just vanish like that? Ive been ripped of havent I??

hmm i'd contact ebay but i don't know how you're going to if the options not there. :dohh:
that's really odd though...

I would contact ebay too. Do you have any of the messages you sent/received about that listing or the return, saved? If so you should be able to find the listing number to quote when you contact ebay
x

The person probably deactivated their account hun xx

I've contacted eBay, I have a listing number but no listing. It is really weird, never seen anything like this before. I have all the messages between me and them too. But when I sent the boots back I just sent by normal parcels. Not recorded or anything so have no tracking number. It would have cost me a fortune to send recorded as they were heavy and I wasn't getting refunded for the postage costs.

I think they might have deleted their account too vhal, bloody eBay! I'm still waiting for a little tikes kitchen aswell that I bought 1 month ago!! :growlmad:

Ebay is a proper pain in the arse these days...

Do you have a username? You might be able to find them in the feedback forum.

Do you have a username? You might be able to find them in the feedback forum.

I do have a username yes! Where's the feedback forum hun, I've used eBay for nearly 7 years and still don't know where everything is! :dohh:

A similar thing happened to me. I ordered some cot sheets which didn't arrive. Then the transaction just disappeared from my account. It turns out the seller had gone bust and closed her shop/account. I put a dispute in and ebay refunded me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->