EBF? When did you get your first period?

Mine came back at pretty much. 6 months pp, just when dd started solids. She loved them and never looked back!

With my son it took a year for AF to return. We started BLW at 7-8 months and he was still BF on demand at the time. I think he was BF around 5-6x/day.

With my daughter AF returned after 17.5 months. She started BLW at 6mo and was BF about 3x/day when it came back.

I never restricted feeds with either LO - I just followed their lead. My daughter went 8h at night with no BF for many months before AF came back. I think for me my body was just ready at the time it was ready. xx

It was about 8 months for me and it was a hum dinger of a one... and I was so 'hay baby lets make babies' in the run up to it... I knew it was coming.

My sister was about 7 months and my best friend was 9 months, but she had a booby loving little lad...

Mine came back at 20 months this time and he was still feeding at least three times daily at this point. X

Mine came back exactly 4 months pp and he was and still breastfeeding all day

Thanks for the feedback everyone! The results are really interesting. :)

Ohh good to know, Ive been curious! It will be 6 weeks Thursday for me since my daughter was born.

Mine came back 2 months pp despite EBF. I was so excited to not have AF for a super long time and then I guess I got unlucky because it came back soon after my pp bloody discharge stopped.

I got my periods back around 10months but didn't stop bf'ing until dd was 16.5months old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->