Eco-Disposables, any use?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
How good is the absorbency on these? Can they last overnight without leaks for a medium wetter?

I'm not able to do full time cloth atm so I'm hoping these could be a good compromise :) xx

I used the ones Sainsburys do, they were ok, nothing special and didn't really feel very nice, quite rough infact.

Was a shame as I hoped to use them when I wasn't in fluff, but maybe good that they were scratchy so I came back to fluff eh?!

I used the nature care baby ones with DS and I really didn't like them, 9 times out of 10 they leaked for me

yeah the nature ones have been rubbish fo rus, they feel really papery and tend to leak through the sides.
the sainsburys ones are okay, we use them sometimes at night but yeah not as nice as soft fluff :)
the best ones we found are bambo and moltex :)

i agree with elie. the best ones are moltex. I found bamboo leaked quite a bit for us.

https://www.earthlets.co.uk/product/221/eco-disposable-nappies.htm

I've only used the Nature Care ones, and we've not had any problems with them, other than I don't like using sposies; even the eco ones. But we've not had any leaks with them when we used them whilst we were away from the washing machine.

I have always recommended moltex with clients. It seems to be the least irritable and have the least effect on the environment.

we used nature care when the little one was to tiny to were any of hers xs or s cloth nappies and they were fine.
For travelling and holidays now we use moltex and bambo, bamboo being slightly better.
Well, nothing compare to cloth though;)
LO can be a very heavy wetter, we had a leak in moltex one, when pee came through leg gap, she so much in short time, the nappy couldnt absorb it so quickly;P

We use Nature's Babycare or Sainsbury's own and never had a leak with either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->