Ectopic or not... HCG... so confused :(

wehmeyer2015

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am currently pregnant, but confused on conception date as I thought I had a period this month as well. Last cycle began July 6, and this month Aug 9. I started having light pink and brown streaks around the 21st that lasted about 4 days or so. I started having weird symptoms that were making me question whether I could possibly be pregnant. So I took a test on the evening of the 25th and go a positive. I went in the ER the next morning since I have had a previous ectopic, had a tube removed, went on the have a successful round of IVF. I was scared to death I was pregnant with an ectopic, so I went in be checked. My HCG levels were at 329 the morning of the 26th, and trans-vag ultrasound showed a cyst in the right ovary that they said was most likely a corpus luteum, part of early pregnancy. They didn't see anything other than what appeared to be a small gestational sac in the uterus that measured 5mm. No fetal pole or anything yet. They said they couldn't give me any answers or rule out anything from the results. I had another HCG draw yesterday morning, it was 433. I saw my OB afterwards, and he said he didn't really know what to tell me at this point. He said it could be ectopic, but from what he saw from the u/s results he didn't necessarily think that was the case... or that it could be impending miscarriage, or that I could just be a slow riser. I am at a loss here... so scared and nervous without knowing what to think!! Anyone have any ideas or any sort of hope? I have another HCG scheduled for Monday morning, hoping that will give us a little more of an idea. I have been having tons of pregnancy symptoms that I had with my successful pregnancy.

Sorry you're going through this. Feel free to join our thread at:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-hcg-formally-titled-hcg-panic-update.html

I wish I could tell you more but time is the only thing that will tell.

Hoping for the best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->