Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

Thanks everyone, I will keep you all updated...

Hey girls so hcg is only 176 at 5 weeks. Guess we'll see what happens now I'm waiting for an u/s now. Wish me luck although levels that low don't think anything will be seen.
Is 176 today’s numbers or the numbers from Tuesday?

Is 176 today’s numbers or the numbers from Tuesday?
Tuesday's numbers, so she told me that she's looking for 400+ this blood draw, so we will see if everything is going well my numbers more than likely will show that. It has everytime been spot on!

Starting to think DH( dear husband) was on to something can it be the faintest positive @9dpo smu

586B5013-55C2-4E55-AB77-6D1BC262D543.jpeg 1213E825-8F05-45EF-BCEF-049017D1718B.jpeg

Its so frustrating "not knowing" my dd I definitely seen the gestational sac at 5 weeks and ds it looked kinda the same as this one but I was 3+5 weeks. So loke I said before I'm still hoping for the best outcome possible but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. Weird thing this time I am having such strong pregnancy symptoms unlike any of my 3 ectopics. My boobs are the most noticeable and extreme hunger pains which were very prevalent with my DS. IM PRAYING LADIES! thanks so much 4 the well wishes and encouragement
Good luck, everything crossed for you!!!

Starting to think DH( dear husband) was on to something can it be the faintest positive @9dpo smu

View attachment 1057983 View attachment 1057984

Maybe start ur own thread lovey and people can give there opinions on there, easy to get muddled when they are in other people’s posts :D

@saveme I have everything crossed for u, I can’t imagine how stressful and upsetting this is for u. I hope it all works out in the end.....thinking of u xxx

Last edited:
I’m hoping the best! I’ll pray it’s not an ectopic again!

Maybe start ur own thread lovey and people can give there opinions on there, easy to get muddled when they are in other people’s posts :D

@saveme I have everything crossed for u, I can’t imagine how stressful and upsetting this is for u. I hope it all works out in the end.....thinking of u xxx
Yeah its really stressful and I'm hoping for the best outcome possible. I will definitely update when I get some answers.

Thinking of you and hope you’ll get answers soon. <3

Well it's doesn't seem to be good ladies bhcg went up but only 315](*,)
So far:
3/19: 176
3/21: 315
3/25:???

Sooo close to doubled though!!
I know, it just is so heartbreaking at this point my dh wants this baby soo bad, we both do... but everything happens for a reason. Maybe I need the tube removed, who knows except God. I feel defeated and sick of this process.

I still have faith and praise God:
My prayer:
Thank you Lord you are my strength, my healer, without him there is no me. Farther I love you and I praise you and give you all the glory. Thank you Father.
Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->