Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

I still post and keep updating because someone who's researching will cone across this and know the ending and the in betweens I get so frustrated when I'm looking for someone going through something similar and I read like 10+ pages to find no outcome. So I will be posting till I have a final answer, thanks again ladies for all the support and well wishes.

I’m still gonna keep everything crossed that it’s not ectopic, please do keep us updated :hugs: IF it happens to be and you need your tube removed, if it’s any consolation... I am now on my third pregnancy since my left tube ruptured and was removed in 2010

Well it's doesn't seem to be good ladies bhcg went up but only 315](*,)
So far:
3/19: 176
3/21: 315
3/25:???

Idk... that’s super close to doubling... let’s see how the numbers are for the 25th... I’ve always hear by 1200 you should be able to see at least a gestational sac.. either way praying for good numbers on Monday!

Yes so close to doubling. Do you know. If they raise that much with an ectopic? And I love that you are staying so close to God. Sometimes it’s easy to question why but those are answers we never know and He will always provide us with what we need! You’re amazing and keep that chin up woman!!

Idk... that’s super close to doubling... let’s see how the numbers are for the 25th... I’ve always hear by 1200 you should be able to see at least a gestational sac.. either way praying for good numbers on Monday!
Im really hoping its not ectopic if so this will be #4 for me. They're extremely tough for me emotionally nevertheless physically but if ot is I know God will make a way for me to get through it. Like you said I'm going to give it until Monday's numbers and go feom there.

I’m still gonna keep everything crossed that it’s not ectopic, please do keep us updated :hugs: IF it happens to be and you need your tube removed, if it’s any consolation... I am now on my third pregnancy since my left tube ruptured and was removed in 2010
Thats amazing and it doesn't bother me so much to have to ha e my tube removed. What's meant to be will be. Thanks so much hun!

Yes so close to doubling. Do you know. If they raise that much with an ectopic? And I love that you are staying so close to God. Sometimes it’s easy to question why but those are answers we never know and He will always provide us with what we need! You’re amazing and keep that chin up woman!!
It is close and with mine they normally aren't, but in general yes the numbers can raise very close to doubling but its never happened to me but last ectopic it did drop then raise so who knows at this point. And yes even though things get confusing and not the way we want them that's more of a reason for me to lean on HIM. He's my provider, strength, healer, protector, God is my everything. I love God and Jesus is my Lord and savior and I like to keep him in my forefront. Thanks mama, you have been so kind!

Last edited:
Like the other ladies have said your numbers are so close to doubling. Let’s hope for those next levels xx

TMI:TMI:
So here we go light pinkish cm when wiping. This doesn't look good for me ladies, unfortunately. I dont have any pain whatsoever and all of my pregnancy symptoms are still present. Oh well I still have to wait until Monday for my bloodwork just updating what's going on with me. Happy Saturday! Oh and its hubby's bday!

fx for your outcome, hopefully your next set of numbers are higher...

Thanks ladies... the waiting is almost agonizing, I won't get the results until Tuesday maybe even Wednesday. I spotted brown again today at work, so needless to say I'm concerned. Pregnancy symptoms are still present and consistent, so that's one thing that is really unusual for me with my ectopics and is what is actually keeping me kind of optimistic that it might work out ok. But i definitely don't expect much. But I pray for the best possible outcome

Brown is old blood. So could be implantation bleeding?? Are you having cramps too?

Brown is old blood. So could be implantation bleeding?? Are you having cramps too?
I don't think it could be IB normally that would happen before the +pregnancy test right? Definitely agree that it's old blood though, I just don't know anymore. It's so frustrating... oh and no cramping at all, I do have some back pain but that's all.

My last pregnancy I had IB from 5-7 weeks, my midwife said it was normal and called it implantation. I also didn’t think you could have IB after a positive but apparently you can!

Thinking of you and I hope the day flies by so you can get answers very quickly! Have you taken any more tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->