Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

Aww you ladies are amazing<3
Unfortunately it's not good news levels went up but only to 576 and that was drawn on the 25th. So no pain or spotting for now but as time and levels continue to increase that normally brings about my normal ectopic symptoms. I am extremely heartbroken and confused as to why I have to go through this again but I know eventually God will grant me and my DH our last edition to our family. This is the hardest one I think I'll have to go through because me and DH planned this little one but God is in control and has all say.
I just want to thank all of you ladies so much.
I still wil im continue to keep updating all the way until there is a final decision and or result.
Completely heartbroken :cry:
Biggest of hugs...sorry the news is bad!!!!

I’m so sorry. I wish it was better news. I hope it gets taken care of soon!

Oh no I'm so sorry hon I was so hoping this was going to end up being good news. Much love and hugs to you. Is it possible that ure just a slow riser because ure numbers are definitely rising. What a horrible emotional rollercoaster hon. I pray the lord gives you comfort and that there will still be a happy outcome

Thanks so much ladies. Well I went to the Dr today because I was having pain only on my right side. And nothing was seen in the uterus just a pretty big cyst on my right ovary. So I'm still in limbo land. More bloodwork done today so I'll find out what the level is tomorrow. My midwife @Suggerhoney actually mentioned the same thing today but said these numbers may give us a better perspective on what's going on.

Ahh I had a corpus luteum cyst in every pregnancy, those buggers can hurt! Freaked me out every single time. Still hoping for something good to come of this for you :hugs:

Ahh I had a corpus luteum cyst in every pregnancy, those buggers can hurt! Freaked me out every single time. Still hoping for something good to come of this for you :hugs:
Yeah its pretty painful and its huge. Thanks hun, it means alot.

Thanks so much ladies. Well I went to the Dr today because I was having pain only on my right side. And nothing was seen in the uterus just a pretty big cyst on my right ovary. So I'm still in limbo land. More bloodwork done today so I'll find out what the level is tomorrow. My midwife @Suggerhoney actually mentioned the same thing today but said these numbers may give us a better perspective on what's going on.
Prayers for you! God is a God of miracles!!

Thanks hun waiting for the midwife to call me. If she doesn't call me by 3 I'm calling her. I will definitely update when I have an answer

Sorry no update they didn't have my results on Friday so I have to wait until Monday for them. I took off from Thursday from work because the pain is really bothering me now but midwife is sure its from the cyst. I'm so stressed and overwhelmed.

Can't wait to hear what my numbers are tomorrow... I will keep you all updated!

I'm really hoping you're just a slow riser it's not unheard of hun really hope it's not ectopic I'm petrified they're going to tell me this baby has implanted on my tube stump :(

Hi girls well my numbers are 1989 today. It increased once again so to recap:
Beta HCG:
3/19: 176
3/21: 315
3/25: 576
3/28:1989
On the 28th I had the u/s nothing was seen so who knows what's going on now. Im so scared I don't want another ectopic but that seems to be the most obvious reason why my levels are going up but nothing seen in uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->