Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

So like a crazy lady I went back to my bathroom to analyze my 1st frer and I see a vvfaint PINK line DO YOU SEE IT?please tell me im not nutz:wacko:

20190304_155043.jpg

Looks like my 8dpo test! I bet tomorrow’s is darker! My fmu wasn’t as good as my evening and it was a crazy difference between my 9dpo fmu and evening!

Good luck

Ps. Frer takes a good amount of time to darken these days! Not sire if you’re aware of that or not!

Looks like my 8dpo test! I bet tomorrow’s is darker! My fmu wasn’t as good as my evening and it was a crazy difference between my 9dpo fmu and evening!

Good luck
Oh gosh that gives me hope! My fmu is never as good as my 3rd MU or evening. So I might skip my fmu and go with my 2nd or 3rd

I saw on the first frer but no colour, the latest dried picture I see a hint of pink. FX it is darker tomorrow :)

I saw on the first frer but no colour, the latest dried picture I see a hint of pink. FX it is darker tomorrow :)
Oh im so hoping it does and actually today coincidentally I'm having alot of noticeable twinges in my uterus and boobs are starting to get tender... so hopefully I'm not just wishing symptoms as well8-[

So test dried from yesterday super dark and looks like a true positive (NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE) I have never had an evap or "false positive" its always been stark white if im not and pink if I was. My question is today I did frer with fmu which I shouldn't have and I see a shadow of a line but not convincing enough that its even a vfl SN: I never test well with fmu so dont know why I did that. Anyway do I just assume the test from yesterday is a evap???

How frustrating :( i would wait it out and just see what the next couple of days brings with more tests, but good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->