Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

How frustrating :( i would wait it out and just see what the next couple of days brings with more tests, but good luck!! xx
Yeah I'm going to continue my cheapie tests until Af due and then buy some more frers! Thanks

This was the frer with fmu, I forgot to post
Also my cheapie tests have been stark white

20190305_121146.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the one from earlier fmu.

20190305_100049.jpg

Hi I'm stalking and can't wait to see ure tests in the next few days. Definitely see a faint line on those first pics u posted. Not seeing much on the last pics but TBH my first morning urine was really rubbish and I got stronger results later on in the day or evening.
Good luck girl fixed this is it

following, gl, I also see the line on that first test it frer are so unreliable these days...

Hi I'm stalking and can't wait to see ure tests in the next few days. Definitely see a faint line on those first pics u posted. Not seeing much on the last pics but TBH my first morning urine was really rubbish and I got stronger results later on in the day or evening.
Good luck girl fixed this is it
This type of thing never happens to me I have never had indents, evaps, false positives, nothing it either was or wasn't. And I've done probably 100s of frers ive NEVER had a line show unless I indeedwas pregnant...

Last edited:
Okay so after work I run to Walmart for an 88cent test because I'm just feeling my known pregnancy symptoms. Still vvvvfl, now im starting to get scared because faint tests for me are tell-tale signs of an ectopic:(:sad1:
Im seriously nervous, I am praying so hard this doesn't turn into that.
Please Lord protect me from having another ectopic pregnancy allow this to turn into a healthy pregnancy and baby, in Jesus name. Amen.
Sorry girls I had to post a prayer its my only hope, God is my saviour...
So here's the test tell me what you think?

20190306_020445.jpg

Same test...its definitely there and pink

20190306_022547.jpg

I see it on all of your tests. So frustrating! Good luck!!

This is another 88cent with fmu I'm so confused I should be 10dpo the latest.

20190306_124300.jpg

I see it on all of your tests. So frustrating! Good luck!!
It truly is if it turns out its a cp or ep I will not be testing early again this is extremely frustrating and its never happened to me before

That looks positive and a good line for 10 dpo deffo darker than your last xx

With this little man I thought I had super faint lines, then I didn't see anything the following day but the day after that had faint lines again with fmu. I actually found with cheap tests they gave their best lines with later and more diluted pee, oddly enough! Good luck

With this little man I thought I had super faint lines, then I didn't see anything the following day but the day after that had faint lines again with fmu. I actually found with cheap tests they gave their best lines with later and more diluted pee, oddly enough! Good luck
Thanks when did you notice the test get noticeably darker? How many dpo were you? If u remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->