Ectopic pregnancy?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Hello, girls. Sorry to sound so grim asking this question but I'm looking for some answers. I just got a bfp on Halloween day. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I took another test today to see if the line was getting darker but it is not. I became pregnant while on the mini pill and in the instructions it said that if you conceive on the mini pill, there is a higher chance of an ectopic pregnancy. I'm going to talk to my doctor tomorrow but in the meantime I'm wondering to those that have had an ectopic pregnancy whether or not your test line ever got dark, stayed the same or became lighter? Also did you have an unusual symptoms?

My test line never went dark, it reached a point where it stopped getting darker but it was more than a few days after the BFP. The first symptom I had was a gush of blood at 5+3 that turned Into a horrible brown discharge like prune juice.

I don't know when the line would have gotten lighter because it ruptured before that happened at almost 8 weeks.

Hello, girls. Sorry to sound so grim asking this question but I'm looking for some answers. I just got a bfp on Halloween day. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I took another test today to see if the line was getting darker but it is not. I became pregnant while on the mini pill and in the instructions it said that if you conceive on the mini pill, there is a higher chance of an ectopic pregnancy. I'm going to talk to my doctor tomorrow but in the meantime I'm wondering to those that have had an ectopic pregnancy whether or not your test line ever got dark, stayed the same or became lighter? Also did you have an unusual symptoms?

Don't have experience but wanted to say congratulations on your :bfp:
Also, can you PM me? I've been wanting to ask you a question but it will by allow me to send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->