eczma caused by immunisation

mickey

Reaction score
hi guys,

I cannot get rid of the impression that Juleikas eczma was caused by her second lot of immunisations!

we did not change anything otherwise, she was solely breastfed, we did not change her matress, clothes, furniture in the flat, wall painting etc...

me, myself did not change my eating habits as well!

and all of a sudden after the second lot of jabs the eczma came, whereas nothing else different came into her system!

in my opinion the conclusion is, she reacted on the jab (any of the ingredients, which one we cannot know!!!)

has anybody else experienced that the babies eczma started after a jab?

I've chosen not to immunise Kaya until she starts weaning and even then she'll only get the 5 in 1. If you read a book called 'the truth about vaccines' it'll scare the crap out of you, yet it's a well researched and balanced book. There's just way to many problems, risks and unanswered questions for me to get her immunised.

Strangely enough, my dog developed a skin condition/food allergy after her vaccinations.

well, when I found out that some of the jabs contain mercury I felt :sick: already and surfing on the net 'bout vaccinations makes me feel even more :sick: :sick: :sick:

I hope I can get OH to a logical approach to the topic as well, as I am really worried that her eczema gets worse!!! after all I carried her for 9 month and cannot accept that her immune system gets f****d up now as of those vaccinations! expecially as I solely breastfeed in order to give her the best immune system she can have :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I was wondering from beginning on how they can just go by age in weeks and not by weight when giving the immunisations as recommended :dohh:

in fact Juleika is a tiny baby (we are both small!) and when others of her age weigh 7kg already, she weighs 5.4kg at the moment (about 20% less!!!) of course for her the standard dose of the jab will be more than for those babies who weigh more!

I am really angry about all those health professionals out there :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

but now I understand why 1 in 8 babies gets eczema and it is more likely for them to get it if hayfever (me) is in the family although breastfeeding is said to prevent allergies :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

how contradictory is that :baby:

:hugs: I'm fairly certain they have recently removed the mercury from most chilhood vaccines.

Mickey, I think itscrap abut bf babies and allergies. A myth put about by health care "professionals" .

My son had severe eczema and was bf until 9 months, he has asthma, hayfever, allergies ( severe to fish). I did everythiny " by the book" during pg, & bf.

With DD1 I did the same and she gets patches of eczema.

Still bf DD2 morn & night, bottle of formula during day if she wants it (bf if i'm not @ work) . Formula will be replaced by normal milk next week as shes 1, yet she gets patches of eczema.

Babies whose parents drink/smoke through pg etc have healthy babies go figure.

They removed the mercury a couple of years ago (2004?) but many of them do still have aluminium in them.

guys, regarding the mercury I found this, which also seems to answer the question of this thread :hi:

https://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Library/News/Mercury_thiomersal_and_Vaccines_Statement_16_01_03

guys, regarding the mercury I found this, which also seems to answer the question of this thread :hi:

https://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Library/News/Mercury_thiomersal_and_Vaccines_Statement_16_01_03

for more information about it:

in the past they used methyl-mercury which was replaced by thiomersal containing ethyl-mercury. I am not a chemist, so I do not know what the difference is :hi:

that was also in 2003 ;) not v up to date info

eczema isnt all tht bad to live with, ive had it 21 years... and its just one of they things! my daughter was breastfed for 10 month and shes got it.

sorry Yvanne, I have hayfever and it isn't nice :hissy:

besides, the source of this statement, which was published in 2003 is the NHS website itsself and I doubt that they just can leave non-up-to-date information on there, it needs to be up-to-date! as a proof, the top hand right corner bears the date of today :hi:

components in vaccines are not changing every half year. I heard they are working on an alternative without thiomersal (last found document was dated 2007). possibly, this will be introduced soon, but from this statement it looks to be available already, but not offered by the NHS, but possibly you can get it private!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->