EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

I dont even feel pregnant! Whats up with that?!

I think that's what they call the mid trimester bloom Jaime! How's that bump progressing?

Bump seems bigger!! Still not feeling movements....

I don't feel all that pg anymore either. I think boop isn't moving as much as before and it almost seems like my bump is smaller... :cry:

I've been so stressed out the last few weeks, though, I can't imagine that helps at all.

Ducky I think when we have a lot on our minds, which you certainly have, you stop focussing so much on every little thing, little sign and symptom. I have been very distracted with my OH and SIL and I wasn't thinking too much about my pregnancy this week (obviously its always on my mind but I wasn't obsessing so much) and it wasn't until I started feeling pains yesterday that I have tuned back into it.
I think I've got quite bad pre scan jitters as well.

Hello! Sorry it's been a while. Been so darn busy...which is hard to imagine seeing as i'm on partial bed rest (ha like that is happening!). Thought i stopped bleeding, but it started again after a day of not bleeding...but it's old blood thankfully. Doc appt went ok i guess. Baby is doing wonderfully. Growing right on track. Placenta has moved so no more placenta previa, but....now the placenta looks funny and there's still the hemorrhage on my cervix, so i'm going to a high risk doctor to get another ultrasound today so they can tell me what is going on. On the upside the baby is doing perfect!!! I"m just trying not to stress myself to death, but oh man every second is hard.
I did get new pics though! Here they are! Officially a boy :thumbup:

Attachments

• Baby 18 weeks.jpg
    Baby 18 weeks.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby 18 weels Profiile.jpg
    Baby 18 weels Profiile.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Felicity, they are great pics. I'm so sorry you are having the problems with the placenta and the bleeding, but I'm pleased the placenta has moved, and thrilled the little guy is doing ok!
My scan tomorrow! Eek!

So sweet! Congrats on your little boy! I'm so sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time. Take care of yourself and that little sweetie! Let us know how the u/s with the high risk dr goes?

felicity, stay relaaxed! Great pics of your handsome baby!

Love the pics Bri! I've been stalking since yesterday!! :) Update when you can about your appt today, and you better be updating while you're sitting/laying down on bed rest! That's an order missy---you take it easy!! :jo:
Claire can't wait for your new pics---still sticking with team yellow?
Ok, do we have 2 boys and 3 team yellows? Or wait, SSJAD, haven't heard from you in awhile---and I think you're finding out?

Oh, and Jaime I'm really not feeling pregnant either, can't wait for some obvious movements/kicks!! Watch us 10 weeks from now complaining about all the kicking :)

Yes, still team yellow! I'm more tempted to find out this time than I was with dd though. But I won't.

High risk doc appt went well. Placenta looks ok, just looks like it bled a little, but is doing fine now. NO new bad news so that's good. The only thing the doc is a little worried about is the fact that if the blood clot stays on my cervix it can degrade my cervix and send me into labor (which can't be controlled or stopped), but she said i have a nice and thick cervix so i should be able to go Near full term..."Near"....wonder what that means? A couple of weeks early? A month? OH well. At least baby is doing perfect. All i can do it cross all my crossables and hope for the best.

High risk doc appt went well. Placenta looks ok, just looks like it bled a little, but is doing fine now. NO new bad news so that's good. The only thing the doc is a little worried about is the fact that if the blood clot stays on my cervix it can degrade my cervix and send me into labor (which can't be controlled or stopped), but she said i have a nice and thick cervix so i should be able to go Near full term..."Near"....wonder what that means? A couple of weeks early? A month? OH well. At least baby is doing perfect. All i can do it cross all my crossables and hope for the best.

glad your appointment went well. Just make sure to keep relaxing and getting pampered and taking it easy!

Pleased you have no more cause for concern. My scan went well today, here is the photo

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/134931f1.jpg

:hugs:
Pleased you have no more cause for concern. My scan went well today, here is the photo

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/134931f1.jpg

Awww! Doing great i'm assuming? i'm guessing gender in my head....lol. It would drive me crazy not to know! Glad it went well.

Any guesses? I think boy.

I think boy too, but only because it looks like bubs has got his left hand down there and both of my boys were all over it the whole pregnancy! haha yes ladies it really starts from the womb! lol

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the scan pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy baby is healthy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->