EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

I started feeling massive kicks from my little monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are strong too! My husband even felt one!!!! YIPPYY!

I started feeling massive kicks from my little monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are strong too! My husband even felt one!!!! YIPPYY!

AWWWW!!!! I'm so excited for you! It's so reassuring when you can feel them moving :winkwink:

YAY Jaime! I can't wait for DH and the boys to feel Boop moving!

Today is Peek-a-Boop day!! HOORAY!!!! :dance: :happydance:

ughh and now I haven't been able to feel him moving anymore... booooo!!!

Woo hoo for peak at boop day!

Today was Peek-a-Boop day! The tech put me a day ahead! Boop is doing "awesome" she said! Hooray for good news! Here's my favorite pic from today. Any gender guesses?

Look at those chubby cheeks!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/479694EF-2D9A-423A-A5C0-3D0FFBB82321-6638-00000D7197CAA41F.jpg

ducky- I'm gonna say boy too

Jamie- don't worry it'll pick up. It's pretty irregular at first. :winkwink:

I can't believe we made it to the half way point!!! CONGRATS everyone!!!

I wanna see some bump pics! I have seriously POPPED this past week!

So excited to be at work today!!! It's Mexican Pot luck day!!! (Prompted by the pregnant person of course lol) Everything looks so good i just want to sit in the kitchen and eat all day!
:happydance:
I'll try to post my bump pic later today-been slacking i know lol

thanks! I don't feel cute!!! I had a breakdown the other day... i told my husband I feel frumpy and unattractive! you can't tell in the pic, but my boobs got so big... when I sit down, my boobs and belly are just one big blob and i feel roley poley!

thanks! I don't feel cute!!! I had a breakdown the other day... i told my husband I feel frumpy and unattractive! you can't tell in the pic, but my boobs got so big... when I sit down, my boobs and belly are just one big blob and i feel roley poley!

You are beautiful and NOT roley poley!!!

you're the best! hahahahaha!! Eat a taco for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->