EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

YOU look cute, Jaime, not roley poley at all. At least you don't look dumpy like me. And don't forget, you can't be pg without getting big! It's all a part of the magic! :rofl:

hahah! I DO feel dumpy!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my belly more than anything... but my arms and face are getting chubs!!!

Jaime i feel exactly the same. My bump has really popped these last 2 weeks but my arms, arse and face have all bloated out too. My boobs have been frigging huge from about 6 weeks, I went from a B to an E cup, now I have gone up a back measurement size as well. I don't mind the bump at all, I love the bump, but the arms boobs and arse, ugh. I swear I've got cellulite in my arms as well. All my new maternity clothes are from the autumn range and it's too bloody warm to wear them. I'm wearing summer maternity stuff from when I was pregnant with my daughter and it looks awful. I can't wait for colder weather so I can cover up. I remember going through this when I was pregnant with her and I did slim down towards the end so I'm really hoping to again. I want to enjoy this pregnancy as it looks like it will be my last, not spend it moaning about SPD and feeling fat and frumpy!

I haven't bought a thing! :nope: I have new school clothes to buy for the boys, and this kitchen project is costing more and more money every time I turn around. Boop is going to be wrapped up in potato sacks :cry:

I haven't bought a thing! :nope: I have new school clothes to buy for the boys, and this kitchen project is costing more and more money every time I turn around. Boop is going to be wrapped up in potato sacks :cry:

awww poor boop hahaha! Boop will be just fine :baby:

I was told by hubby I am not to buy anything more!

I feel ya. Our washer went out then we found a leak in the sprinklers...or something...lol...i just know it's a puddle (such a total girl)Then i got a Red light ticket (though i will swear until i die that that light didn't even turn Yellow until i was entering it!)....i'm just rolling with the punches. I haven't bought one single thing either Ducky. It always works out in the end. Plus remember "Black Friday"!!!!! With my son we bought almost all of his clothes that day at Carters, etc...and paid like $100 for $400 worth of clothes. Plus i can't even start to get his room ready because my mom moved in with us for a little bit and she is still living in his room. ha. oh well...i'm just going to focus on the now for now. :shrug:

Ooooh, good idea, Felicity! Black Friday!!! Thanks! That made me feel a LOT better! We are looking into travel systems now. I got my diaper bag, a car seat cover and we got a free crib, but that's it.

Hehe I love my bump but i swear if one more person says "Oh my you're still so small" i'm going to freak out on someone. I am healthy and so is baby so WHY does everyone feel i need to be gigantic? Uugh...that's my rant for the day. lol.

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
I had a dr tell me I was too small for (at the time) 18 weeks. I practically cried, then had anxiety about it. Everyone is different, I guess. By this time with the boys, I was HUGE, so I really can't compare. I think you look stunning! Just right!

You don't look too small! You look beautiful! Slightly bigger than me as well I reckon.

Thanks ladies! I appreciate it. I'm so happy my little thumper is ok. He likes the sound of my voice already...lol. I was talking to him in the car on the way to work and he was doing all kinds of acrobatics in there! Aww....

How's everyone doing?? Kelsey are u feeling peanut move yet??

Doing well. Just tired. Sooooo happy it's Friday! Every day has been like a Monday this week...blah. Trying to break my 19 month old of his pacifier and early mornings have been interesting...lol. Up at 2am, 4am, and 5:45am. I finally gave in and gave him one because i was leaving for work and hubby had just gone to bed after work...poor daddy. Think it's gonna be an early night for me...daddy's turn! :haha: Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Oh wow! :hugs: I hope you can get into a better routine without the pacifier soon! You must be exhausted!

omg, bri... hope you can get that worked out soon! 3 day weekend! yeaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->