EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Glad to hear everything looks good! My guess is boy, but I'm notoriously wrong. About guessing so I guess we'll find out in September how this one went! Haha

Well it looks like we did it again!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=620447&stc=1&d=1369576020

YAY!!! :happydance: That's such great news! :D I am very happy for you allforthegirl!!!

Thank you!! I am feeling really good this time around too!! My lines are a lot darker and increasing fast then the loss cycle!! So this makes me feel really good.

I still pop in once in a while to see how you lovely ladies are!! <3

I think a lot of ladies stopped posting in here. Proserpina has been doing some stalking to find out genders of people that were posting here, but not much else. I've got a nice bump going on and she is so extremely active most of the time and super strong.

Congratulations, allforthegirl! So happy for you!

Yes, looks like most have abandoned our little thread. However, I've managed to round up all of the sex calls for all of the active members of the forum. I will look for more updates on everyone when they start getting close to their due dates.

Keep posting in from time to time, allforthegirl, let us know how your pregnancy is going. Hope this is a sticky bean for you.

By now, everyone on this list has hit V-Day (24 weeks), even our Sept. 27th people. So happy V-Day to y'all! :happydance:

Happy V-Day everyone!

AFM I am doing well. Don't have too many symptoms right now. BBs are sore, am tired, and moody at times, not much ms so that is good!! Had my first apt and first u/s will be on the 13th.:dance:

Hope all of you beautiful mommas are doing well.

Also too the ladies that were on this thread with us is now on a February thread with me are Cryssie, Wantabelly, and baby1wanted!!

I am so glad to have them rejoin me!! :dance:

Yay! Happy to hear of all the BFPs :)

Happy V-Day everyone!

AFM I am doing well. Don't have too many symptoms right now. BBs are sore, am tired, and moody at times, not much ms so that is good!! Had my first apt and first u/s will be on the 13th.:dance:

Hope all of you beautiful mommas are doing well.

Also too the ladies that were on this thread with us is now on a February thread with me are Cryssie, Wantabelly, and baby1wanted!!

I am so glad to have them rejoin me!! :dance:
How exciting! I knew about you and WantaBelly, but did not know Cryssie was pregnant again. Congratulations to all of you! Hope these are your rainbow babies.

I am working on getting things lined up so that I can move into a new apartment and away from my current nightmare of a landlady. Hoping to have a contract on a new apartment by the end of the week (we'd move at the end of July). So cannot wait to get out of here.

I also just signed up for a YMCA membership and am going to start attending a swimming exercise class on some mornings. Taking DD swimming some afternoons, too, and she loves it!

I went to the emergency room last Wednesday night for pain in my leg (was worried it might be a clot, but all was good). What was funny about it was that I had to go into L&D to have the baby checked before I could check into the emergency room. When I mentioned who my doctor was, one of my L&D nurses began gushing about how cute he is. Made me laugh so hard. I want to ask him, "How do you manage to deliver any babies with all these nurses ogling you??"

Seeing my hot doctor for a prenatal check-up this Thursday. He was out of town last month, so I haven't seen him in two months, and I've missed him.

Ugh, I just read the thread on your landlady... Oh my I don't know if I would have been able to put up with that. I'm glad to hear you are getting away from her!

The hot doctor thing made me laugh. :) hehe.

For some reason, the OB practice that I go to starts biweekly appointments at 24 weeks. So I have my next appointment June 19th (26 weeks) and I will also do my glucose test then as well. Yay... Lol.

We are going to the Wisconsin Dells at the end of June and despite the fact that I will be 7 months pregnant I am super excited to go. Just getting away from home for a while is going to be nice :)

Ugh, I just read the thread on your landlady... Oh my I don't know if I would have been able to put up with that. I'm glad to hear you are getting away from her!
Yeah. It probably sounds odd, but most of the ill treatment she's inflicted on us happened during the second year, after we'd renewed. The first year was mostly bearable (she did the rent hike in the first year, but I'd learned by year 2 that the rent hike was illegal and knew she couldn't do it again). She seems to be having severe money problems (her bank keeps sending her certified mail, which I've been signing for; probably means she's fighting off foreclosure), and I'm sorry for that, but it just isn't my problem, and it's hard to feel sorry for her when she's such a jerk all the time.

Hope you guys have fun in Wisconsin, adopim. I just got back from a family vacation to Atlanta myself. I'll be sending my daughter to a Girl Scout camp in Wisconsin and a Bible camp in Wisconsin come July. She's super-excited.

I think bi-monthly appointments start happening for me, soon. Going to discuss it with hot doctor on Thursday.

I'm glad you are able to move on from that negative part of your life. It will feel soo good to in a more positive environment!!

Funny thing I too have a hot OB!! I keep calling him Dr Hottie!! :haha: Of course not to his face !!

Sounds like a wonderful vacation adopim, we too are leaving for vacation in a few weeks I am getting very excited about it!!

It is always hard to feel for someone who treats you like crap, so I definitely don't blame you for that Proserpina.
I'm sure your daughter will have a great time at her camps :)

We've been to Wisconsin twice already in the last month. One was for my family reunion and last Friday we went for a wedding. On our way home, we passed the Dells and I started getting really excited. We are going with a bunch of other people, but it's our first semblance of a family vacation. It'll be nice to take DD on her own before the baby comes too.

I actually have a woman OB. I'm still getting used to the idea. Luckily she's a really nice lady, but I think I still prefer male doctors for some odd reason. Probably because I grew up with a male doctor.

Funny thing I too have a hot OB!! I keep calling him Dr Hottie!! :haha: Of course not to his face !!
I mostly call him "slacker" to his face.

I actually have a woman OB. I'm still getting used to the idea. Luckily she's a really nice lady, but I think I still prefer male doctors for some odd reason. Probably because I grew up with a male doctor.
I used to only see female OB/GYNs. Wound up with my current doctor through a mix-up of sorts (his last name sounds like a woman's first name + last name), and I decided to keep him.

My GP is still a male (I have asthma and my new OB practice won't deal with conditions like that so I need to have a GP to prescribe my albuterol). He's actually our whole family's doctor. My husband, DD1, and I see him and I'm planning on DD2 seeing him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->