EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Welcome, ttc126. I've added you to the list. Consider following that link and taking our Q&A so that we can get to know you better.

hello ttc126 :) first appointments are nerve wracking .. it's not until then that it becomes a little more real!

Hi! I'm due September 16th and would love to join!!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
BFP 1/8/12 I think it was 12 dpo
2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
Happy with either!!! Last pregnancy was a twin pregnancy, so there might be a possibility of twins again..... We will see next week in the scan!
3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
Team Yellow!!!
4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
Me:26, DH: 28, DD 2
5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
Exhaustion, sore boobs, and waves of nausea
6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
We haven't told anyone (even our very vocal 2 year old!) I really want to tell my mom though!!!!
7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
Names I have thought about (haven't even shared with DH yet!):
Brooklyn Olivia
Jaxon Jacob
Lilyanna
8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
Excited!! My daughter is sooooo ready for a sibling, we just wanted to wait until we were doing building our house!!

I'm so happy to join all of you ladies! H and H 9 months!!!!!

Hi ladies!!

I would love to join please?
I am due 16 September. I am on my phone so answering the questionaire will be a bit difficult now, but I will def do it on my laptop just now.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies!!!!

Awww it's so weird reading this as this was my due date last year, 20 September 2012. Good luck for you all, it's worth every bit of sickness, pain, etc!

Right, I'm back and on my laptop quickly...

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
Got first real IC bfp Sat 5th, and bloods confirmed Sun 6th...no idea of DPO, the one flippen month I DIDN'T track!!

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ?? REALLY hoping for a girl, have 7 year old son. We all holding thumbs for team pink.

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
Finding out the second we can!!

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
I'm 30 turning 31 on the 18th Jan, and it's #2 for me (SOOOO almost identical to you Proserpina!!)

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
Ridiculously tired, bloated and boobs are heavy & sore, waves of nausea.

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
Announced to all...just couldn't keep it a secret!!

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
Yes we do...will announce after 8 week scan...feel like I'm jinxing it a little less then...silly me...

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
Absolutely shocked in the best way possible! This is a miracle baby (I have stage 4 endometriosis and had my last op only 3 months ago - major surgery!!). Was only given a 2% chance of falling pregnant naturally. So you can only imagine how I'm feeling right now!
And also, SO surreal....I just don't believe it's real, at all!!

Just so you all know, I may dissapear every now and then - my work schudule is hectic and my "me time" is few and far between unfortunately. I read almost daily while on the run, but don't always get to post.
But I'm trying to make this pregnancy super special, and by sharing it with super ladies every step of the way will hopefully force me to take a little time out more often.

So looking forward to this journey with all of you!!

Hi ladies, EDD 20th Sept...first one n really nervous! Think ill be like it until the scan!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you? Got bfp two days before af due...no idea on dpo...maybe 11/12?!

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ?? I know most ppl say this but I really don't mind.

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?Finding out!!

4. How old are you? What # is this for you? 27 and #1.

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far? Nausea, tired, twinges in my abdomen, really sore blobs!

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling? Only my parents. Everyone else after first scan.

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share? Yup but not telling! :)

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy? So excited but more nervous than I've ever been!

Well, this sucks. Last year I had an ultrasound on my thyroid which indicated Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and my TSH was elevated. However, my T4 was normal, and I felt pretty okay, so my doctor decided not to treat.

Was just informed that now my TSH is really elevated and my T4 is low, so we need to treat. This probably accounts for at least part of the fatigue that I have been experiencing since a few days past ovulation. The doctor says he's going to consult someone on what dosage to start out with and get me on Synthroid.

In better news, my beta HCG quantity showed levels consistent with 4-5 weeks of pregnancy. So, that's good.

Welcome to the new ladies, and I will add you to the list later tonight. Going to go get in my afternoon cat nap.

ACCORDING TO MY MD IM EDD SEPT 23! nervous but hopeful. we miscarriedat 5 weeksin Dec hoping this one sticks. feeling nausea on and off, bloating dry heaving and super hungry and tired but im happy about it.

Can me and my bump join you ladies? I found out I am pregnant last Friday at 10 dpo. I didnt believe the 15 tests I took untl I went to see my gyno yesterday and she confirmed! I am 4w2d and due Sept 22! Its my first!

Here its weird... Normally you go to a gen practicioner to confirm then make an appointment with an ob for around 10 weeks. So i dont go until February 27th! crazy!

Anyway, how are you ladies feeling? Happy and healthy 9 months to us all! Congrats everyone :)

Congrats! Are you in Australia? Because I am and it is exactly as you said. I went to mu gp on Monday and she gave me the referal to go to the ob and to have my 1rst scan.
I already did the booking for the u/s for the 4 th of Feb :D and i called the ob they didnt want to see me until 10 weeks but i insisted and i will go the 12 of feb at 8 weeks :). Where i come from you go to the ob from 5 weeks and you have a monthly ultrasound with the ob!

Well, this sucks. Last year I had an ultrasound on my thyroid which indicated Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and my TSH was elevated. However, my T4 was normal, and I felt pretty okay, so my doctor decided not to treat.

Was just informed that now my TSH is really elevated and my T4 is low, so we need to treat. This probably accounts for at least part of the fatigue that I have been experiencing since a few days past ovulation. The doctor says he's going to consult someone on what dosage to start out with and get me on Synthroid.

In better news, my beta HCG quantity showed levels consistent with 4-5 weeks of pregnancy. So, that's good.

Welcome to the new ladies, and I will add you to the list later tonight. Going to go get in my afternoon cat nap.
Hi Proserpina,

Hope everything turns well with you thyroid, let us know how you vo sith the treatment.
Yesterday the gp called me with the blood results and everything was fine and normal hcg levels for 4 weeks. She told me I was in 104 (that was at 4 week exact) do you know yours?

Just got back from my apt, and I was pleasantly surprised that the Dr (I really like him) said to me he wants to see me! I was so happy!! I was very worried cause I knew he wasn't taking any new patients. So this is great news. Just waiting for the call for dates of my first, and 20 wk ultrasound, and on Monday will be my first PG physical!! Tomorrow I will be going in for my fasting blood work. Oh this is exciting! :wohoo:
Now I don't feel like I need to POAS again :haha:

Just got back from my apt, and I was pleasantly surprised that the Dr (I really like him) said to me he wants to see me! I was so happy!! I was very worried cause I knew he wasn't taking any new patients. So this is great news. Just waiting for the call for dates of my first, and 20 wk ultrasound, and on Monday will be my first PG physical!! Tomorrow I will be going in for my fasting blood work. Oh this is exciting! :wohoo:

Aww that's great Hun :) my midwife doesn't want to see me till 9 weeks. Lol xxx

Well I wont be seen by the midwife the earliest mid Feb. So he just wants to make sure that I have everything in order when I get to see her.:happydance:

Well I wont be seen by the midwife the earliest mid Feb. So he just wants to make sure that I have everything in order when I get to see her.:happydance:

Ah that's good then xx

What sort of birth do all you ladies want and are you going to have a birth plan?

I'm not on for pain so we want a hospital birth with gas & air and an epidural. And defo doing a birth plan even though it may not go to plan lol x

wooooo! it's nice when you feel that you're gettin somewhere .. congrats!! :baby::flower:

What sort of birth do all you ladies want and are you going to have a birth plan?

I'm not on for pain so we want a hospital birth with gas & air and an epidural. And defo doing a birth plan even though it may not go to plan lol x

i would love a home birth with a birthing pool, i hate the thought of being stuck in a hospital room, it feels too clinical .. which is crazy cause im training to be a nurse haha :dohh: but yeah, i just want to be in the comfort of my own home :) if i have any complications with my pregnancy though i will not hesitate in going into hospital to give birth .. im not planning on having any pain relief even if im in hospital .. i must be nuts!!

I plan on going with a midwife, I plan on trying to do it with out anything... I am not sure if it will be a home or hospital birth. I will decide that when I talk to them. I actually want to try a water birth, but I am not sure if that will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->