Edit

iv got NVQ 2 Apprenticship in hairdressing and NVQ 2 Apprenticeship in care!

OH - NVQ 2 chef and NVQ 2 going on to 3 in care! x

I have a few GCSEs. That's it though :shrug:

I got 11 GCSE's, ranging from A* in Music down a G in Religious Studies! I tried hard in the lessons I enjoyed and needed, and ignored the ones which I had no interest in...

I got a 1st Diploma in Horse Care
National Diploma in Animal Management
Key Skills Level 2 + 3

And a Foundation Degree in Music Technology :D

And all are usless, since there are NEVER any jobs in my chosen area's :(

7 Standard Grades 1-3
5 Highers A-C
2 CSYS, Both grade C
BA (Hons) Degree 2:2

OH has 7 Standard Grades and spent 4 years at college and doing an apprenticeship for trade qualifications but I have no clue what they're called.

Oh man I'm so old - I've been in further education longer than some of you have been alive!!

i can't remember my gces grades :/ tbh cos i thought it was a load of poo at the time .. i didn't even collect them for a year and when i did i actually had my little sister who goes same school do it ! hahaha... at the time i thought it was such a rebel lmao -loser

they are actually okay tho mostly b grades in everything that counts! English science history geography etc
then i did animal welfare at college but the work is to much for me now cos of my heart:( i did have the intention to carry on and eventually get a degree, instead i am starting History in september :) x

GCSEs - let me remember, I got 1 'A*' (RE) 3 'A' (Duoble english and French) 2 'B' (Art and History) and 4 'C' (PE, double science and maths) and a D for Geography:(
3 A Levels - A in English / B in Religious studies / D in French.
BA Degree in communication and cultural studies. (2.2)

I got 6 GCSE's A-C and I did an NVQ level 2 and 3 in administration.

4 GCSE'S
Nvq 1&2 Admin
C&G Painting & Deco
Health & Social Levels 2/3
Healthy Eating Level 2
Food Level 2

Start Uni Sept to do foundation year in health to progress to nursing.

10 A-C GCSEs, 2 A levels grade B, BTEC GNVQ Business Studies Distinction, BA degree English Language and Lit, PGCE QTS for teacher training :) If I won the lottery I'd do another degree - really miss studying.

10 GCSEs A*-C, 4 A levels A-C, 1 BA (Hons) Child Psychology and Education - 2.i, 1 PGCE (Primary) English. A third of an MEd. Several short courses (counselling, safeguarding, that kind of thing).

GCSEs - let me remember, I got 1 'A*' (RE) 3 'A' (Duoble english and French) 2 'B' (Art and History) and 4 'C' (PE, double science and maths) and a D for Geography:(

Did you do that at Cardiff? That was the degree I was going to do and deferred and then ended up changing path! I got 100% on my English A level and everyone pushed me to do the more language based stuff, but for some reason I was swayed.

I got 100% on my English A level

So did I! I thought I was special :cry:

I got 100% on my English A level

So did I! I thought I was special :cry:

Haha! I did Lit/Lang combined. You may still be special if you did separate! I thought I was special too. My work got used in a guide of some kind and at conferences. :wacko: My teacher recently saw my mum again (she is a teacher as well) and handed her a pile of my work. He had kept it as example work, and only now thought to return it! He taught me almost 10 years ago.

I loved English, and was told it was actually quite a difficult subject to score perfectly in, as there aren't any exact answers as such. If you study a science, you are either right or wrong, but something like English is a bit different.

7 gcse's grade c

NVQ 2 in early years care and education
NVQ 2 and 3 in health and social care.

Iv done lots of other courses and certificates through work some boring ones like first aid and health and safety and then some fun ones like MOVA and intensive interaction

I'm so thick compared to all of you :( i was really crap at school (good at primary school, secondary school complete different story i barely turned up)
Managed to enrol on an open university course FINALLY

10 GCSE's A-C
AS in psycvhology
AS in sociology
did 1 1/2 years of nursing at uni, but i didnt like the life/death responsibility and haaate uni its just like being at school
did some work in a school as teacher support
apprenticeship in a nursery, got NVQ L2 then went on mat leave
i want to go back to teaching assistant work i think, private nurserys are not nice to work in
at the moment im making and selling home/nursery accessory stuff :)

10 GCSEs A* to B
3 A-levels As
BSc
Masters
PhD

Most importantly, I'm a mum!

I forgot about DH - a few GCSEs, some college qualifications and a uni degree. My parents were pretty unhappy as they wanted someone more educated for me but I didn't care.

Ive got 9 GCSE's A-C, 3 A-levels (Psychology, Sociology & History) and a BSc (hons) Combined degree in Psychology & Sociology (-2:1-) xx

i have 8 standard grades 1-4's and a HNC in travel and tourism :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->