eeeek So excited!

Samantha87

Reaction score
Ok so i have been bugging my OH lately about babies and we have come to an agreement. I have been talking alot lately about how much i want to lose weight before i have a child....at least 20lbs. He said that as soon as i reach my goal...we can start trying. Which i agree with...because i want to be as healthy as i can. Im just happy that i have more of an exact time frame now!
ugh....now i have to start the diet:blush:

aw great! Thats a really good incentive to lose weight! You're lucky, your OH is obviously going to be ready soon, and before you know, you'll be a mummy!

I'll still be here in 10 years the way my OH is going :(

How are you planning to lose the weight? I'm going to start jogging with OH when we move back to my parents-good idea to be a bit healthier and get some much needed time away from my parents!

xxx

That's great! Good luck to you. You'll be in ttc before you know it.

Great news and a fab incentive to lose weight. I've got to lose at least 2 stone before we consider TTC, but theres other factors too. am trying to concentrate on losing weight to keep my mind off babies as much as possible. all the best with your diet!xx

Hi Samantha & welcome to wtt.

Why don't you join our slimming thread.

We're all supporting each other in our attempts to lose weight &/or get healthy.

hey hun, welcome to the forum.
Like caroline said, you can use our wtt slimming thread. Were all doing really well. Personally, ive lost 17lbs since the beginning of jan.
:hugs:

Lovely! You'll make it in no time with an incentive like that!! :happydance:

That is so exciting! Best of luck to you with the weight loss, make sure you do it sensibly (im sure you will!) I'm very happy for you and not only will you feel great about the weight you lose you will get to start trying for a baby!!!

Thank you all for the kind words! I have lost 5.5 pounds so far...i started 2 days go.....not a whole lot....im thinking just water weight....oh well it puts me 5lbs closer to my goal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->