Effect of pregnancy

I also belong to the club of no bladder control!

My husband became used to me running into the bathroom whilst he was in the bath and shouting "I've wet myself!" every time I sneezed. Once I even did it in front of him. In fact, even more embarrassing than that was being in work (I was around 26 weeks) and having to go home because I thought my waters were leaking. I rushed to the hospital where I was thoroughly examined and told that actually, I'd just been leaking urine all day. :dohh:

I just can't wait for a big ole bump! lol

And the bigger boobs ;)

Everything!! Mostly seeing the II pink lines :), boobs, belly, and bonding with my Hubs

The bump for sure. I get so massive during pregancy, I put on like 40lbs on my boobs and bump alone I swear, it is like carrying a whole sack of watermelons around and I love it :haha:. Although it is a lot more fun the first time when you don't have a toddler to chase around. The kicks, my 2nd LO wasn't a big mover so I feel like number 3 has to be a disco dancer to make up for it :haha:. And labour, does that count as an effect of pregnancy?
The sickness not so much, I mean it isn't the end of the world (for me personally) but it gets a little old when you have to change your underwear 5+ times a day because you've wet yourself whilst being violently sick :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->