Egg Collection Tomorrow

Chimmi: I hope you get some good information tomorrow. At our last one, it was helpful to kind of figure out what happened and what the issues are.

Mexx: Did you have your test? So sorry to hear about the illness. It's so hard to avoid around this time of year.

I had a BFN on 5dp5dt and then started to get a very, very VERY faint BFP starting at 6dp5dt. It has gotten a little darker and I went in for beta this morning. I'm waiting for the call. For me the betas is the hard part, since I had a chemical last time and they didn't double properly.

Thanks bebe. I don't know what to expect tomorrow. Got all my meds ready that were left over from last time to take back for them to dispose of, feel a bit emotional when i think about going back to the clinic... It's been ages since I was last there and it was a very stressful appointment was so glad to get out of there. Feels a bit weird to know we will be going back. Hope I don't start crying or something embarrassing !!

Good luck with your beta , got my fingers crossed for you! Try not to let what happened before make you sad now, try and be positive x

Bebe - hope the Beta went ok?

Chimmi - how was the appointment? Hope it went as well as could be expected.

I started to bleed on Christmas Day and obviously the official test on boxing day was negative. I spoke to the hospital yesterday and I've been told I have to wait a couple of cycles so my next appointment isn't until February 17th :( It seems like an age. I've just had a promotion at work so going to throw myself into that and try naturally and see what happens. I'm expecting nothing but never hurts to try does it. Got to keep the faith.

Been thinking of you both, just wasn't strong enough to come on here and needed a few days to process everything.

My appointment wasn't great. Apparently my eggs are poor (as well as hubby's poor sperm) so that upset me , I wasn't expecting that.
We have decided to wait until June for our 2nd cycle even though the doc said we could start in march. We just need a break and have booked a holiday and also don't have any annual leave until then..!

Chimmi: :hugs: A vacation and a little time sound like a great idea. Wouldn't they have known about your egg quality before the IVF from the blood work? At least you have a little more information to help you make decisions in the future. This process is so hard; it's such an emotional investment.

Mexx: So sorry, hun. :hugs: Feb. will be here before you know it. Congratulations on the promotion! Now that the holidays are winding up I need to throw myself back into work too. It helps to keep me from obsessing about IVF. You never know about natural chances. Doctors know a lot but the body can always surprise you. My friend's sister really struggled to get pregnant with her first, but the 2nd came as a surprise.

AFM: the beta on Monday was 224. I went in again today and am really hoping it goes up sufficiently. Wishing you both lots of luck and babies in this New Year!

He seemed as surprised as I was. I forgot to ask about my bloods and if they indicate it.
He did say that hubby's hormone levels are indicating he's not producing any sperm, so they were surprised to find any at all (!)
Seems like we are fighting both sides now.. Our damn bodies :'( can't wait for a holiday and other fun stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->