Egg donation abroad anyone???

Oh wow Mez this is wonderful news. I also considered Spain but I settled on Russia in the end. It is very exciting but also I am a little nervous. What will be will be but this has to be our best option. I am 41 and 42 in June and my OH is 33 and we are going to St Petersburg on Feb 18th for our Initial Consultation. I hope that your egg donation goes to plan and at the time that you want it. It will be easier as you won't need a visa like we do for Russia. I wish you a tonne of luck!

How long have you been TTC for? We started to TTC in Feb this year and so far nothing has happened.

Yes we will all get our budle or bundles of joy soon :hugs:

Hi Missy,

Long story, but I too have been told egg donation is the only option for us too... was wondering who recommended the clinic to you. I have been told about a clinic in the Ukraine, but this is clearly not the same one you are going to... would you PM me some info about it please?....

Please let us know how the appt goes for you!

Hi there Padbrat we are now going to Alicante clinic as the visas etc etc and the cost was a lot lot more in St Petersburg. The clinic is Vista Hermosa in Alicante. Here is the site https://www.urvistahermosa.com/en/equipo-humano/. They do to day 5 blastocyst stage and a refund package too. I am also on Fertility Friends where there is a thread of lovely ladies going to the same clinic and through the same thing which is called VistaHermosa -Alicante Part 2. I don't think I can give you a link to it for obvious reasons hehe. But there are not many ladies in here going through egg donation you will find this. Good luck and yes I will let you know how it goes. We have 5 weeks to go and very excited. Will you let me know what you decide and keep in touch please. xx

OOoo thank you I have just looked at the clinic... looks very good. If I could be so rude how much is your egg donation treatment there?

6450 Euros. Not sure where u are but I am in the Uk so you have to convert it into your own currency. It worked out £2000.00 LESS than St Petersburg!!!

Is that for egg donation with IVF? I wonder what it would be of you had your own donor... there is just so much to think about .... including the money side. yes I am in the Uk and my Obs who is brill has referred me to the Lister in London. My sister has agreed to donate, however as she turned 36 this month I am worried they will say no to her donating.... and My Hubby is dead set against an anonomys donor... I have no idea why...Guess I am just gonna have to call them and ask the question...

Salome is very friendly. If you ring she will answer and her english is excellent. Yes that price is for ICSI which is even better than IVF as they inject the sperm into the egg x

Well I just called the Lister... and for ICSI with a known donor we are looking at 8-9K..... gulp......

Will talk to Hubby and see if he will revise his thoughts on using my Sis and going abroad... I know my Consultant has had good dealing with a clinic is Spain... will call and fond out which one...

Why not ring Vistahermosa and speak to Salome about it. She is extremely friendly with very good English. Let me know what you decide to do and I wish you the best of luck hon! x

good luck ladies- am following this thread as i wll be using donor egg if my final ivf doesn't work in march so i hope you all get bfp xx

My husband and I had a problem with conceiving a baby. For a long time we had been thinking what to do, first we decided to go to Spain. Our trip turned to be a failure! First of all, donors are not young there. They gave us a donor who was 35 years old, and then we had to share here egg cells with 3 more clients! They cheated us! We paid the donor the whole sum! Can you imagine that?! The doctors said that it is possible to get only 10 egg cells and that they do not freeze embryos!
Then we decided to go to Ukraine, although this country is not as developed as our country, it turned out that reproduction medicine is on a high level there. We surfed the internet and found statistics of reproduction clinics in Ukraine. We chose Biotexcom reproduction medical clinic. When we were packing our things for the trip to Ukraine all my hope was gone, I wasn’t expecting much. But thanks’ God, this trip was successful! They provided us with a young donor, 21 years old. I got 20 egg cells, 5 placed, 2 caught on an egg, other were frozen. I still can’t believe I’m going to be a mom and we are waiting for children after so many years of bitter disappointments! I am on the third month of pregnancy, no complications, scanning showed that the babies are doing well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->