Egg whites to conceive!

Wow I'm nervous, but I am going to try!! I eat egg whites from the carton.....can I use that one? Or should it be from an actual egg?

I can only tell you what I did, and that was an actual egg. I used organic, cage free, farm fresh eggs from the farmers market. I'm so paranoid about infection that I just tried to use anything that I knew hasn't touched anything else (for as little time as possible anyway).

How soon before suspected ovulation did you start using. I haven't got a + opk yet but I think it's just around the corned. Should I start now. I am doing it this month.

I'm thinking about trying this if I don't get some EWCM this cycle. I am not taking clomid this cycle so I am hoping my vaginal PH and my CM improve and I won't need to try this or use the pre-seed we've been using. This does seem a little weird to do but if it's working for people I will try it.

I'm up for giving that a go next month if I don't get BFP this month. Anything is possible! X

How soon before suspected ovulation did you start using. I haven't got a + opk yet but I think it's just around the corned. Should I start now. I am doing it this month.

We started it a week or so before O and used it every time we would BD. Let me know how it goes! Remember to wash the egg shells well, and let it get to room temp. :hugs:

I know this is really weird, I even used it as a last resort thing too.. but wish I hadn't now that it's worked. I won't next time that's for sure! Be sure to check out the site, the videos are really helpful and that's how I found out about it and just followed the directions...
https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm
:dust:

Also

for the ladies that want to try this, they sell (at like a grocery store) pure eggwhites. That way, you dont have to seperate the yolk yourself and decrease the risk for infection since it is done in a sterilized setting and everything for you.

We used egg whites on our clomid cycle and conceived sadly we lost the baby though.
I would recommend the all whites sold in the carton they are pasteurized so you dont risk infection. I use a medicine syringe to place it at the cervix.

Thank you so much for this thread. It has been very informational and CONGRATULATIONS on your bfp!

I may try this tom. OH is going to think I'm a weirdo lol. How long can you leave this in? Ill be using it in a softcup..

I may try this tom. OH is going to think I'm a weirdo lol. How long can you leave this in? Ill be using it in a softcup..

I put it in with the dropper, we would bd and just left it in there and went to sleep. I didn't want any sperm to come out while I was trying to get the whites out. I didn't get an infection, no smell, nothing. It was like normal the next day! Good luck! :happydance:

Wow what a crazy idea! Glad to hear it works for people though :)

Told my husband about it last night and his reaction- doesn't that mean your baby will be like 0.005 percent chicken?!
:dohh:

hahaha I'm calling ours baby chick or chicken until it's born.. and maybe after. One day I'll tell them why, it will be one of those embarrassing moments you have with your parents :)

So you can safely leave this in your vagina for like 8 hours? Because that's how long I leave the softcups in. Thanks for wishing me good luck ! I really want a baby this month!

hahaha I'm calling ours baby chick or chicken until it's born.. and maybe after. One day I'll tell them why, it will be one of those embarrassing moments you have with your parents :)

Thats cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->