Egg whites to conceive!

OK so I tried this today and I'm kinda scared I messed it up. I got the egg whites that were already seperated from the grocery store. So then I put a little bit of them in a small mesuring cup and covered it with plastic suran wrap and put in under our bed. We fell asleep for maybe 2-3 hours or so, then we woke up BD'd and then I went to put the eggwites in and they were really cold still. And I read that if they were too cold that they could kill the sperm, which is obviously not what I want to do. So I had OH put them in the microwave for 3 seconds. When he brought them back they were hot... So I let them cool down until they were luke warm, then poured some in the softcup, like I would with the preseed. So I go to insert it, and some of it spilled on the bed...not sure how much but I'm sure some was still in the softcup.. Do you think I botched the whole thing and just maybe killed his sperm somehow with the eggwhites, or botched it by spilling the eggwhites and maybe there wasn't enough in the cup? Cuz I read that a woman who worked at a lab did a test with the soft cups. She BD and then later took the cup out and looked at the sperm in the cup and it was all dead. The next day she tried again only this time she used preseed and when she looked at it, mosy of the sperm were still alive..so I'm thinking that maybe I killed his sperm by spilling the whites? There is another thread on here about this..I'm gonna ask the exact same questions there too :) ......

Well I tried it last night. I was really surprised by what happened though. Usually the sperm leaks out of me a lot afterwards. Well when I used the egg whites, barely anything leaked out!!!! It's like it just stayed up where is was supposed to. It wasn't gross or anything. My hubby said it just felt a little wetter, but nothing weird or gross. My only problem is I still haven't ovulated and I am on day 28 today, so I think I might have an anovulatory cycle, or maybe it is super late from my chemical last month, who knows. I used the egg whites because my husband left last night till Friday, so if I do ovulate in the middle of the week I wanted there to hopefully be some living sperm left till he gets back. I will let you know what happens.

Whimsey, I wish I knew the answer. If you email momma Kath from the website ttc with eggwhites She could probably help you! I sent her a testimonial and she wrote back right away so she seems pretty good with responses :)

Babers, I noticed the same thing when I did it!! Nothing seemed to leak! FX for you!

I might have to try this. At this point, I am willing to try anything. LOL

I might try this if my husband agrees to try it. I would be more apt to doing this over another post I saw about having your husband ejaculate into a softcup and then add the egg whites and pop it in. I'd still like and want the physical part of it from my husband. Makes it much less scientific.

I might try this if my husband agrees to try it. I would be more apt to doing this over another post I saw about having your husband ejaculate into a softcup and then add the egg whites and pop it in. I'd still like and want the physical part of it from my husband. Makes it much less scientific.

To be completely honest, as gross as all of this sounds this was the most natural feeling "lube" we have used. Much better than pre seed, and we didn't have any luck with pre seed anyway.

Good luck!

To be completely honest, as gross as all of this sounds this was the most natural feeling "lube" we have used. Much better than pre seed, and we didn't have any luck with pre seed anyway.

Good luck!

We've never used any lube ever, whether it was for normal purposes or the pre-seed stuff. I just discussed it with him, he made me explain as to why. The look on his face was priceless. I know he doesn't really want to because he still thinks it will just happen naturally and if we stop thinking about it like in June. I told him it was a fluke and more than likely won't happen again. I am just wondering if because I naturally make enough lube will this make it a lot more slippery, like can't stay in slippery? :haha:

Anyway, I guess we will try that this cycle. He told me not to tell him when I'm doing it though and doesn't wanna know the week I may be ov'n. Hoping it works.

I didn't tell mine that I did it until after. If you make enough fertile CM on your own, maybe don't use as much? I propped my butt up on a pillow, put it in, and then stayed like that after for about 20 mins.. then just fell asleep like normal. So nothing came out for me.

I left the egg out to get to room temp, then separated it all, and used it right away so everything was really fresh! :)

I didn't tell mine that I did it until after. If you make enough fertile CM on your own, maybe don't use as much? I propped my butt up on a pillow, put it in, and then stayed like that after for about 20 mins.. then just fell asleep like normal. So nothing came out for me.

I left the egg out to get to room temp, then separated it all, and used it right away so everything was really fresh! :)

Sorry I didn't watch the video, will probably later but you don't put the whites in and then BD? Thats what I was going to do and put in a softcup afterwards. I don't have a lot of fertile CM. I probably run around in the middle range.

Sorry I didn't watch the video, will probably later but you don't put the whites in and then BD? Thats what I was going to do and put in a softcup afterwards. I don't have a lot of fertile CM. I probably run around in the middle range.[/QUOTE

Hmmm.... I might have done it wrong. I actually didn't have enough time to let it sit out for 4-5 hours, so I washed the shell in really hot water and soap, and then let the eggs sit in hot water for about a half hour and it was a good temperature. I put it in and then immediately bd. I think that's how you do it, but I didn't watch the video either.

I was also going to say that I think this counts as conceiving "naturally"!!! Egg whites are all natural, preseed cant say that. Not putting down preseed, but just saying it is natural!!

I was also going to say that I think this counts as conceiving "naturally"!!! Egg whites are all natural, preseed cant say that. Not putting down preseed, but just saying it is natural!!

I agree! :thumbup:

Haha, this sounds crazy! I think my husband would think I have completely lost it if I did this. Im crazy about baby,though, making so I will probably give it a go.

Sorry I didn't watch the video, will probably later but you don't put the whites in and then BD? Thats what I was going to do and put in a softcup afterwards. I don't have a lot of fertile CM. I probably run around in the middle range.

OHHHH, No you do put the whites in first! I meant I left the actual egg out to reach room temp before I put them in etc.

I didn't manually heat up the egg white because I didn't want to compromise any of the protein that was in there already, so I let it sit out and get to room temp naturally. The video shows her letting it sit out already cracked and separated. I didn't do that either though, I let the egg get room temp, then separated the egg whites and yolk, then filled the syringe up half way and took that into the bedroom. I felt that was the best way to keep it extra fresh.

OK so I tried this today and I'm kinda scared I messed it up. I got the egg whites that were already seperated from the grocery store. So then I put a little bit of them in a small mesuring cup and covered it with plastic suran wrap and put in under our bed. We fell asleep for maybe 2-3 hours or so, then we woke up BD'd and then I went to put the eggwites in and they were really cold still. And I read that if they were too cold that they could kill the sperm, which is obviously not what I want to do. So I had OH put them in the microwave for 3 seconds. When he brought them back they were hot... So I let them cool down until they were luke warm, then poured some in the softcup, like I would with the preseed. So I go to insert it, and some of it spilled on the bed...not sure how much but I'm sure some was still in the softcup.. Do you think I botched the whole thing and just maybe killed his sperm somehow with the eggwhites, or botched it by spilling the eggwhites and maybe there wasn't enough in the cup? Cuz I read that a woman who worked at a lab did a test with the soft cups. She BD and then later took the cup out and looked at the sperm in the cup and it was all dead. The next day she tried again only this time she used preseed and when she looked at it, mosy of the sperm were still alive..so I'm thinking that maybe I killed his sperm by spilling the whites? There is another thread on here about this..I'm gonna ask the exact same questions there too :) ......

Never microwave the egg whites ,you dont want cooked eggwhites.
and its not good to let them sit out for more then 30 minutes .

Here is what I do; I take a medicine syringe suck up the egg whites let it sit at room temp for no more then 30 minutes, place it inside me at the cervix then BD ( the egg whites will be warm enough by the time OH finishes. ) placing it in after BDing pulls down the sperm and you dont want that.you want them to swim up.

Espacey, did it work the very first time you tried it?

Espacey, did it work the very first time you tried it?

Yep, I only did it once! I couldn't believe it. OH wanted this to be our last month because ttc was starting to take a toll on our relationship so I decided to pull out all the stops this month. I literally was like everyone else, saying last resort... well... this was my last resort and it worked!

Never microwave the egg whites ,you dont want cooked eggwhites.
and its not good to let them sit out for more then 30 minutes .

Here is what I do; I take a medicine syringe suck up the egg whites let it sit at room temp for no more then 30 minutes, place it inside me at the cervix then BD ( the egg whites will be warm enough by the time OH finishes. ) placing it in after BDing pulls down the sperm and you dont want that.you want them to swim up.

I am not even remotely worried about the egg whites going bad if I leave them out for 3-4 hours. As long as the condition is not higher than room temperature, then they can't go bad. There was a time where refridgerators did not exist or ice ice boxes. It will take a while for an egg an egg to spoil that's not in the fridge. I travel A LOT and notice that in a lot of countries they do not even keep their eggs in the refridgerator section of the store. Its because its not needed, but it does help to keep the eggs more fresh for a long period of time. I also cook a lot and there are lots of recipes that require you let the eggs get to room temperature before adding them.

I probably won't be trying the microwave thing again though! A friend on here suggested that I put the whites in a small sealable jar, then put the jar in a bowl of warm water while, and leave them there while I BD..its a great idea as it will heat them without the possibility of cooking them, and it won't zap out any of the proteien like a microwave could (not sure if that's what they do)...then I will put that in the softcup, and insert after BD-ng. OH would never let me insert them first LOL. We really don't need any sort of lube, it would make things much too slippery for us and neither of us would be able to feel anything.... So I choose to put preseed etc in the cup after! But your idea is great for the girls who can use lubes, so thank you!

I am not even remotely worried about the egg whites going bad if I leave them out for 3-4 hours. As long as the condition is not higher than room temperature, then they can't go bad. There was a time where refridgerators did not exist or ice ice boxes. It will take a while for an egg an egg to spoil that's not in the fridge. I travel A LOT and notice that in a lot of countries they do not even keep their eggs in the refridgerator section of the store. Its because its not needed, but it does help to keep the eggs more fresh for a long period of time. I also cook a lot and there are lots of recipes that require you let the eggs get to room temperature before adding them.

I probably won't be trying the microwave thing again though! A friend on here suggested that I put the whites in a small sealable jar, then put the jar in a bowl of warm water while, and leave them there while I BD..its a great idea as it will heat them without the possibility of cooking them, and it won't zap out any of the proteien like a microwave could (not sure if that's what they do)...then I will put that in the softcup, and insert after BD-ng. OH would never let me insert them first LOL. We really don't need any sort of lube, it would make things much too slippery for us and neither of us would be able to feel anything.... So I choose to put preseed etc in the cup after! But your idea is great for the girls who can use lubes, so thank you!

This is where I am confused. Wouldn't it be better to put them in before he ejaculates that way its already there? But whatever works for you right? I just can't put it in the cup and then insert it because I would spill it all out. I don't know what to do because I don't need lube, I get wet enough as it is and I don't want him slipping out of me. Maybe I will use 1/4 instead of 1/2 a syringe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->