Egg whites to conceive!

So you can safely leave this in your vagina for like 8 hours? Because that's how long I leave the softcups in. Thanks for wishing me good luck ! I really want a baby this month!

It's just protein, and just got reabsorbed by my body I'm guessing. I can't say for sure because I'm not a doctor, but it worked totally fine for me.

So you can safely leave this in your vagina for like 8 hours? Because that's how long I leave the softcups in. Thanks for wishing me good luck ! I really want a baby this month!

It's just protein, and just got reabsorbed by my body I'm guessing. I can't say for sure because I'm not a doctor, but it worked totally fine for me.

Yay! ESpacey. I didn't get my BFP this round, but so glad you did! I might just try some eggwhites! Have a healthy and happy 9 girl.

Yay! ESpacey. I didn't get my BFP this round, but so glad you did! I might just try some eggwhites! Have a healthy and happy 9 girl.

Thank you!! Good luck and :dust: for next cycle!!! :hugs:

Alright Lady, I am going to try it today! Im gonna get the egg whites that are already seprated in the carton... Im just going to put some in the softcups, after we have sex instead of the preseed lol..

Thanks for your advice.. I let you know how it goes although it may be too late for me because I think I ovulated yesterday because I had serious ovulation pains yesterday and Thursday and Friday... So... I may have ovulated already, but Im still going to BD tonight, and the next 3 days in case.. so ill try it!

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing!

Is it very messy at all? I would love to try this if I don't get my bfp this month, but OH is a big baby about messes :blush:

I am thinking of using the put the egg white in the cup and then put the cup in after sex and then having orgasm method. it shouldn't be messy if the egg is in the cup and don't even need to tell DH

And if it works just think how grossed out our kids will be in 20 years when we tell them! Priceless :)

Would be interesting actually to mix up a sample of sperm and egg white and test it under a microscope for a few days to see how long the they remain happily swimming around. A kooky but educational laboratory experiment :)

Everyone who does this. Please update! I am doing it. Haha!
I am excited :). After trying for three years. I have nothing to lose!!!
Anything is worth a baby!!!!

I would bathe in eggwhites If it meant getting knocked up ;p
Haha!

The first time I heard about using eggwhites I thought "no way", but I'm actually considering it now.
Whenever I bake I'm secretly jealous of the egg whites; they're so stretchy and slippery, like my CM should be! It makes sense that they'd help the sperm survive.

I'm pretty sure that OH would not want to try it, so I guess I won't tell him!
Does it 'feel' different when you're doing the deed? I imagine it would be extra wet and squelchy and messy? I have visions of big globs of egg white cominging out or it feeling weird and OH being like "what the...?"

Anyway, thanks for sharing and congrats on your BFP!

Is it very messy at all? I would love to try this if I don't get my bfp this month, but OH is a big baby about messes :blush:

It's only messy if you use too much. I made that mistake the first time, if you just fill the syringe half way you'll be fine :)

Would be interesting actually to mix up a sample of sperm and egg white and test it under a microscope for a few days to see how long the they remain happily swimming around. A kooky but educational laboratory experiment :)

Well, I've read (I don't remember where) that they use egg whites in sperm banks to help preserve the sperm.

Everyone who does this. Please update! I am doing it. Haha!
I am excited :). After trying for three years. I have nothing to lose!!!
Anything is worth a baby!!!!

I would bathe in eggwhites If it meant getting knocked up ;p
Haha!

Yay! :happydance:

The first time I heard about using eggwhites I thought "no way", but I'm actually considering it now.
Whenever I bake I'm secretly jealous of the egg whites; they're so stretchy and slippery, like my CM should be! It makes sense that they'd help the sperm survive.

I'm pretty sure that OH would not want to try it, so I guess I won't tell him!
Does it 'feel' different when you're doing the deed? I imagine it would be extra wet and squelchy and messy? I have visions of big globs of egg white cominging out or it feeling weird and OH being like "what the...?"

Anyway, thanks for sharing and congrats on your BFP!

Thank you for the congrats!

I didn't tell him until last night! haha I just said I was using a new lubricant. He didn't question it because he knows what a weirdo I have become with TTC. When I told him he said, doesn't that make our baby part chicken? :dohh: So cute. I had him watch the video and everything, he was shocked that that's what I did.

I prepared everything in the bathroom and flushed the 'evidence' down the toilet, then took the syringe into the bedroom, propped my bum up and put it in. :happydance:

Aah ok then. Hehe men are so funny sometimes.
I'm really tempted to try it. I told myself I was going to relax and try NTNP this cycle, but I'm pretty sure I'm becoming fertile soon and have a fridge full of eggs...

(great avatar pic btw!)

I just watched the videos with the DH next to me. He raised his eyebrows few times then when I said stuff about it he just said, "um, hmm" every time. I think he thinks I'm totally losing it with this TTC stuff. Oh well, I'm buying a needleless syringe this week and will be trying this when O gets closer. He says I'm consumed with all this TTC stuff and I need to relax.

I just watched the videos with the DH next to me. He raised his eyebrows few times then when I said stuff about it he just said, "um, hmm" every time. I think he thinks I'm totally losing it with this TTC stuff. Oh well, I'm buying a needleless syringe this week and will be trying this when O gets closer. He says I'm consumed with all this TTC stuff and I need to relax.

Mine said the same thing. He told me if we didn't conceive that was going to be our last month trying. That's why I did it, it was really a last resort.. but worked! The whole TTC thing had taken such a toll on our relationship, I hope this one is sticky..

I also think I'm going to try this with the soft cups after sex. What us women will do to get prego!

This sounds sooo bizzar .. but if it works i supposs it's worth a shot!! :D

Can't wait to see the look on my hubbys face when i tell him .. :D

thanks for the tip, wishing you a wonderful, happy and healthy pregnacy .. :) xxx

Good luck to all still trying xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->