Electra

Elizdia

Reaction score
Hi all

Can i have your opinion on the girls name Electra. I know its unusual but i really like it. I'm not sure about Middle names yet, any ideas what would sound nice?

Thanks guys, any suggestions on middle name?

I really dont like it, just my opinion though we cant all be the same, its up to what you like and what suits your baby.
Although more people tend to use non traditional nanes than in the past I think you have to consider how an unusual name will reflect in the future ie people might take say a solicitor, Dr, Teacher, priminister less seriously if they were called candy, chardonay, blade, butterfly etc. There again it could also be cool.

I'm not really a fan but I do like unusual names, so if you like it go for it!

Electra June
Electra Marie
Electra Sophia
Electra Doreen
Electra Joy
Electra Samantha
Electra Diane

If you're going for a really unique first name, I think it's nice to give LO a "normal" iykwim middle name, just in case they feel it's too much.

Can work the other way too - I knew a Waldo growing up - Waldo was his middle name, first was Alex. But he always said - I never met another Waldo and loved being unique!!

Electra Rose
Electra Grace

xx

If you're going for a really unique first name, I think it's nice to give LO a "normal" iykwim middle name, just in case they feel it's too much.

Can work the other way too - I knew a Waldo growing up - Waldo was his middle name, first was Alex. But he always said - I never met another Waldo and loved being unique!!

Electra Rose
Electra Grace

xx

Loving the theory and i agree! I think Electra Rose is beautiful, thanks! :hugs: x

I like It but also think of Carmen Electra and the Electra complex in psychology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->