Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

DSs elf has taped the girls elves to the wall ! They won’t be pleased !

Timmy will be caught eating the chocolate cake. He also has a very chocolaty face :haha:20201203_022835_copy_1463x1951.jpg

I forgot, got in bed and realised so text dh who was still locking up downstairs :haha: we always put the boys first christmas stockings up as decorations although they have other ones now, so he popped him in one of those
Ours doesn't tend to do naughty things. He moves around, and sometimes will be playing with toys or riding a toy or something. Nothing terribly exciting.

Screenshot_20201203-065516_Gallery.jpg

I forgot, got in bed and realised so text dh who was still locking up downstairs :haha: we always put the boys first christmas stockings up as decorations although they have other ones now, so he popped him in one of those
Ours doesn't tend to do naughty things. He moves around, and sometimes will be playing with toys or riding a toy or something. Nothing terribly exciting.

View attachment 1091214

This so what ours tend to do but I think friends at school go a bit further although one friends has hers in quarantine. I explained that they're all individual so do different things.

Yeah I've seen some really elaborate things on Facebook. I don't think I would have the energy at that time of night :haha:

I've seen really elaborate things on fb too. Someone filled a bath with chocolate :rofl:

So our's drew faces on the banana's and then drew glasses and mustaches on pictures (in chalk pen)

6DzrsAQ.jpg

Cheeky thing knows I don't like messes.

Aww I love the elf outfit !

I am doing the snowman one tonight with snowballs . Was going to last night but decided to tape them to the wall instead ha

Ours has stolen a chocolate from the tree (I think its the last one too) and one elf is buried in the tree looking for more

DD1 had a huge tantrum over homework tonight, she's now worried she will get a bad report. I made it honest but said well done for saying sorry.

We clash so much over homework...she only has one piece a week plus spellings.

It can be really stressful when they don't want to do it :(

I have done the snowman ! Thanks for the idea !

Won’t let me post a pic tho hmmm

I have to screenshot mine then upload that file to get it to post.

Tonight Elfis is riding Rudolph

Screenshot_20201203-222204_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"