Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

We have elf reports based on the girls behaviour (I love the works) so if they've been good they will bring a gift or craft if they've been bad they will just hide somewhere.
Hoping it helps improve DD1s behaviour
X
Oh this is such a great idea !!

My girls were ssooo excited when the package arrived! DS was only interested in Peppa pig on the tv haha

Another of my buys from the works was an invisible pen. So tonight the elves wrote their report in invisible pen and hid the special light in the baby's crib. They bought a craft kit as they have been good.

Sitting in the tree. He's knocked that candle lopsided haha

Screenshot_20201201-222711_Gallery.jpg

We have an inflatable reindeer that comes with the elves he didn’t come yesterday as I couldn’t be bothered to blow it up so it will come tonight with a tub of ‘free reindeer poop’ aka chocolate raisins haha!

The girls were up at 6 again. They got a craft kit 'grow your own tree' it's cardboard and you add decorations then water.

Now they both have complained the elf didn't do anything naughty. Do tonight they'll have to get up to mischief!

So as I am working from home I have been doing fun things with the elf whilst the kids are at school :haha:

Monday the elves both took selfies on the children's ipads then Monday night they brought the calendar & treats
Tuesday the elves made them a naughty or nice chart and then climbed up the shelves in the playroom - last night they had a tea party with the other dolls in the playrooom
Wednesday (today) - they are sitting on the sofa reading the Smyths catalog together- tonight hmmmm

6ZoBxLO.jpg

DD2 made a castle for her school project a few weeks ago....it is due out in the recycling tomorrow so will use that for tonight's antics :)

I may have to pinch the Mr Bean one too - great idea :)

They've moved into the castle....I need to find some naughty things to do! The girls keep telling me what their friends elves get up too and it seems far more exciting than mine (I just hate mess)

Screenshot_20201202-201911.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->