• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

Thanks @Bevziibubble she’s had the best day under the circumstances and we actually managed to see family which was nice for her !

:xmas13: I love the toothbrush one!

Oh you ladies have the best ideas !! Love them

This morning we awoke to the elf’s being in the bathroom, one of them holding the hand soap the other holding the tap and a marker, they had drawn on the mirror; “Don’t forget to wash your hands”

It was piano recital day so our elf got a front row seat.
KUasvWy.jpg

Ours are walking the dogs this morning
(Didn’t want to do anything too elaborate as planned as my oldest jumped ship and went to stay with my mam)

BA873419-1287-4FF9-9D3A-B8876A3E03CC.jpeg

Ours ate chocolate from the advert calendars

Last edited:
Ours is going to bring cards to write for their school friends as they need to be in by Friday !

Tonight ours have bought an activity book each and have pulled toilet roll all over the living room from the downstairs loo.

Ralph the elf brought some St. Nicholas day gifts for the kids. (It's tradition here to get small toys or sweets in your shoe on the morning of 6 Dec).
Leila got a cat soft toy (that didn't quite fit into her shoe :haha: ) and Nina got some new paci clips.
SmartSelect_20201206-230302_Gallery.jpg

Ralph the elf just hid inside Leila's favourite book on the coffee table
Screenshot_20201207-144142_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116