Ellas House nappies on sale

maybe, they might look better once theyre dry, maybe it was the 3 rinses i did lol

x

I know what you mean about looking worn already, bloody fleece!!
Might you, they are so well made - really impressed. I do hope they fit him well, as I cannot wait to be completely out of 'sposies at night.
Are they still half price?? If they fit well, I may get one or two more xx

Ellie - imlooking forward to your shop opening again, as am feeling the need to add a Mammy Made to my collection ;)

....Maybe I should try CNT - I've heard Miss Frodo sells them cheap?? Haha!! :rofl:

Well we used a bumhugger last night despite it looking a little on the large size for Leila (had to open up the rise on the flip wrap to get it to cover it) and all I can say is WOW!! :happydance:

I dont know where the wee goes but the nappy felt virtually dry on the outside - was really heavy though so obviously absorbes it really well, her bum was virtually dry thanks to the fleece.

Very impressed so going to order me some more to use as my night time nappy :happydance:. Everything else i have been using has been boosted up to the eyeballs and looks really bulky but this was quite slim and needed no extra boosting- but i like that the option is there to add booster for when she is bigger and wetting more.

Now to find some decent wraps to fit over them so i can keep my flips for daytime use - what would people recommend?

Wool!!! Honestly Wool Shorties/longies for bedtime are the BEST.
If you dont fancy wool then my next favortie are WeeNotions wraps...mainly because you can get them in all mannar of patterns and fanciness. A plain velboa (PUL lined) only costs £9.60 which is around the same as boring white ones and less than others. After them I use motherease Riki :)

Cheers Squish

Going to get some wool to try out but in the meantime thought i would get some of the motherease wraps. Been back on ellas house to order some more bum huggers and she sells the motherease wraps for £5 each which is cheapest I could find so have ordered 2 air flow and 2 rikki! Think thats my night time nappies sorted then :happydance:

i'd defo recommend wool or fleece :D cant wait to get mine now:) hopefully mr postman will be nice to me today!!

Ellie - imlooking forward to your shop opening again, as am feeling the need to add a Mammy Made to my collection ;)

....Maybe I should try CNT - I've heard Miss Frodo sells them cheap?? Haha!! :rofl:

omg haha :rofl:

i'm closed till at least 9th may as thats when im gone till and then after that im open again but will take me 3/4weeks ish to make any orders up

x

Cheers Squish

Going to get some wool to try out but in the meantime thought i would get some of the motherease wraps. Been back on ellas house to order some more bum huggers and she sells the motherease wraps for £5 each which is cheapest I could find so have ordered 2 air flow and 2 rikki! Think thats my night time nappies sorted then :happydance:

ooh i didnt see them, think i will order some more soon aswel then

x

Hi everyone, I've got some bumhuggers but not prewashed yet as I still have 8wks to fill until LO arrives! Although if this sunshine keeps up I don't know if I can resist filling my washing line!

Just wondered how many times I should prewash them - am I right in thinking hemp needs a few more washes?

i washed mine once and gave them 3 rinses after, that should do for during the day but for night time use theyll need a few more washes, i think its just trial and error, if you dont want to keep washing clean nappies you can soak them, which does just as good a job so long as you change the water often and swish them about a bit :)

x

Hi everyone, I've got some bumhuggers but not prewashed yet as I still have 8wks to fill until LO arrives! Although if this sunshine keeps up I don't know if I can resist filling my washing line!

Just wondered how many times I should prewash them - am I right in thinking hemp needs a few more washes?

Hiya - mine had 2 washes in with nappies and about 6 extra rinses with other things and held up fine last night :thumbup:

Ooh mine arrived this morning - they're much softer than I expected and so cute. I like the way they're stretchy too. I tried one on Leyla and it was a teeny bit big but I think after a wash or two they'll be fine. Actually, I like them better than the bedbugs so far and they were much cheaper. I love how they have a pocket you can stuff extra into. For some reason, I find pockets accept extra boosters better than non-pockety fitteds, without causing gaping around the legs. Might have to sell the bedbugs to fund more of these :cry:

mine came yesterday (i think maybe the day before:dohh:) and i love them !!! defo gonna get some more..i washed mine (and rinsed ) loads and loads and she has one on tonight with an exra Bedbug insert just to be safe :) gonna get some Zorb to make some inserts for em :D

Yeah i love mine - but they did leak the other night cause i couldnt stretch the flip wrap round enough to completely cover them :dohh: vest was wet where it had been touching nappy.

Will wait for my wraps then try again, they hold a remarkable amount of wee!

Love the woolly squishiness :) I soaked ours all of yesterday then washed them overnight so she's wearing one for the first time tonight. I'm feeling brave so she's only got a pop-in night time booster in it as extra. Got my zorb delivered the other day so I'm making inserts tomorrow.

It's about 125cm wide and it's weird! Have you ever used that stuff from Ikea that stops rugs slipping (the stuff that's like thick sticky felt)? It's kind of a cross between that stuff (but not sticky) and really thick dense wadding.

oooh i'm intreagued!! lol so you think i'll get plenty of inserts out of it ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->