Ella's Kitchen Puree's

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Does any body else use these puree's for weaning their little ones?

I mainly make my own, but have bought a fair few of these for when I need convenience. For baby food they smell delicious, I never thought i'd say that. Olivia particually likes the apples and bananna and the strawberry and apples. :thumbup:

When I was in Sainsburys I also spotted they do pasta sauces for older kids which looked quite interesting,

x

never heard of that range hun,
are they new??

what flavours have they got and are they organic??

am starting to think and look around for weaning things for Rhiannon, know i want to make most of my own food fresh for her and am going to use organic produce where i can, but like you say when i need convenience (like traveling) was going to use jars, looked at the hipp range which look good and theres also plum but these are in tesco

how did Olivia take to weaning? what spoons/bowls etc would you recommend?? :)

Im unsure as to wether or not they are new, I havent seen them many places, I usually shop at Morrisons as its closer to me & they dont sell them but I know Sainsburys and Tesco's are definately stockists.

They are made of 100% organic fruit & veg, no added water etc and state that they are suitable 4 months plus, flavours I can think off from the top of my head that ive bought are

Apple & bananna
Brocolli, pear & peas
Butternut Squash, apple, carrot & prunes
Carrot, Apple and Parsnip
Apple, spinich and swede
Strawberry & apples
Sweet potatoes, pumkin, apple and blueberries

Im not sure if that is the whole range, she's not had every one of them yet. They come in like a squeezy tube thing... Infact a carton that like the capri sun juices came in. They are a tad more expensive than the jars but so far so good with them ive found.

Olivias taken well to weaning really, she seems to be enjoying what she is eating and discovering new tastes

I bought a few of the Annabel Karmel ice cube trays and freezer stroage pots, but bought my bowls & spoons in Asda, They appeared to be just as good as the ones boots had

x

ohhh, they sound good, will have a look at them :hi:

ps: don't soak the ice cube trays in boiled water, the plastic melts... they are not dishwasher safe either! but otherwise I'm really happy with them.

the day before I cooked potatoes for Juleika :happydance:

thanks stef, glad to hear Olivia is loving new tastes,

have looked at the annabel range and liked it but did think maybe the tesco/asda own brands did the same thing lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->