Embarrassing breastpad moment!!!

emma_27

Reaction score
I always have to wear a bra and breastpad at all times my boobs cant be trusted and leak with every letdown! Its a right nightmare. I was out on a hen party on Saturday night, i was wearing quite a low fitting top so my breastpads were "securely" stuck in to place so no embarrassing moments happened. Well i was throwing my shapes on the dance floor and the top of the breast pad and peeped up on show :dohh: some guy said to me "excuse me love have you stuffed your bra?" so was embarrassed lol. I had to explain im a breastfeeding mommy he looked at me like i was crackers lol. Everyone laughed at me i spent the rest of the night wanting to go home cus this guy and gone back and told his group of friends who then all kept staring at me smiling :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: that is funny! I would have been soooo embarrassed!!

aww lol bless, mine always peep out but then im always whipping them out and in wherever i am so they never stick down :dohh: i think everyone in liverpool has seen me putting breast pad in / out at some point :rofl:

x

Nightmare! I dont need them fortunately but when I was using them I would find them all over....I'm sure they were breeding baby breast pads in my bed at one point.....:lol:

haha! they are a pain in the ass, i remembered after leaving that i had taken one out and left it on one of the leather sofas in Wetherspoons once :rofl:

...and I bet your mates will remind you about this for many weeks to come!

I had an embarassing leaking moment once. Like you, I have a really strong letdown and always leak. Once I was out at a restaurant and feeding Tristan and suddenly my friend started nudging me and pointing at my top - there was a massive wet patch on my top! Luckily I had a big jacket with me.

xxx

Yeh its was so embarrassing infact my moms just been and reminding me about it lol. I think its forever going to haunt me lol bloody breastpads lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->