Embrassing problem!! DOWN THERE

beauty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well where can i start.. lol

I have had an ingrowing hair down there around my groin area near my actual flute for a while now, but its on the leg bit not actually the lady bit and has come from waxing under there! It is going to be very viable when in labour and is when we are having sex.

I tried to get the hair out but with no luck as normally these come out quite easy. Well it hasnt come out and it has really made a horrible sort of excess skin tag scar effect lump and it looks HORRIBLE.

I went to the docs and she said well it will take time to heal due to the area where it is and to rub some scar cream on it, that was it really. To see how i go and then return if no better in few months.

However after leaving it another 4 months it still hasnt gone and now they may need to remove it via operation as its so deep yet they wont do anything until the little one is here.. (which i understand)

My problem is just how embrassing i feel getting it all out in labour with the midwife thinking i have a minging flute!! :blush: (i cant keep my knickers on) lol or i would i feel so embrassed about it. I know its not an STI or anything like that so I should not be so embrassed but I am as its so horrible looking and in such an embrassing spot glad my partner understands how awkward i feel about it..

Any ideas anyone on if some sort of cream or anything may take the look of the swelling area down??

xx

Aww babe... Honestly... I wouldnt worry, the I'm sure the Midwife wouldn't even mention it, and I bet shes seen worse!

Oh wouldnt have a clue what to put on there sorry! But as Danii said, I highly doubt they'd notice nor care! I bet they have seen FAR FAR worse than an ingrown hair!
You could always talk to your MW about it? See if you can write something in your notes? Or just casually mention it while talking to OH in front of them ? lol

Have you tried using a normal antiseptic cream like savlon. But seriously dont worry about the midwife. They are so use to seeing these things and a lot lot worse. By the time your in labour you wil be far to busy to even worry about it so seriously dont worry hun x

Oh wouldnt have a clue what to put on there sorry! But as Danii said, I highly doubt they'd notice nor care! I bet they have seen FAR FAR worse than an ingrown hair!
You could always talk to your MW about it? See if you can write something in your notes? Or just casually mention it while talking to OH in front of them ? lol

OOOOOOOOO good idea hun, i might mention it to midwife at my next appointment, there might add it in my notes just so there aware! lol..
Just bit embrassing :blush:

Thanks girls... for you advice :)
x

I had an ingrown hair "there" once, I used sudocrem on it and the swelling went down and then i managed to butcher my skin just enough to pull it out with long nose tweezers

I had an ingrown hair "there" once, I used sudocrem on it and the swelling went down and then i managed to butcher my skin just enough to pull it out with long nose tweezers

GOD its been so butchered it look NASTY! :nope: so now no more messing around.. lol
Will try the sudocrem thanks hun x

I would try some Tea Tree Oil on it...its a natural antiseptic and will take some of the swelling down.

honestly wudnt worry im sure midwifes have seen enough hairy,overgrown,bald,pimpley looking V.J.J's in their lifetime nothing is gona shock them hun.you just worry about yourself and bubs,when bubs comes out and settled you get yourself sorted!i'm the same with my teeth i've had bad abcesses on either side cos of wisdom teeth so gotta wait till bubs is born but i'm not bothered :)

honestly wudnt worry im sure midwifes have seen enough hairy,overgrown,bald,pimpley looking V.J.J's in their lifetime nothing is gona shock them hun.you just worry about yourself and bubs,when bubs comes out and settled you get yourself sorted!i'm the same with my teeth i've had bad abcesses on either side cos of wisdom teeth so gotta wait till bubs is born but i'm not bothered :)

Your all so right, i am sure they seen a lot more worse than my ingrowing hair lump.. lol :haha:

Thanks girls..... hope you get your wisdom teeth sorted one bubs arrived i had problems with mine last year so bloody painful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->