EMERGENCY OV QUESTION !!! lol

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So tonight i am staying at my sisters house while OH is at work and wont see him now till 2moro at 5:30pm......

Earlier at my sisters i went to the toilet and when wiped i had like loads of slimey CM on the tissue (sorry tmi) so i pulled the tissue apart and the CM just like strectched loads and tbh it looked like a thick snail trail lol

Cud i possibly be ovulating or is OV approaching??? i rele hope i have not missed my chance :(
I thought i wud be OV later because my cycles have been messed up since my MC and also i aint noticed this kind of CM before since before the mc..

so im also wondering cud this be the first time in 6months im OV???

Any advise wud be great !

This is EWCM and it means you are at your most fertile. Ovulation normally happens on the last day of EWCM - so if this is the first day you've seen it hopefully you've got a little time - But jump him as soon as you can! lol. Good luck :flower:

Thankyou :)
Iv just texted him now saying dont bother with dinner when u get in 2moro we need to get busy!!!! lol

But i got a bad feeling im going to miss out :(

but i was just thinkin if i dont concieve this month and OV has come on a normal 14day cud this mean my periods are going to be normal now :D ??
i wud be sooooo reliefed if they do.

i agree, jump him AS SOON AS YOU CAN! typically, if you bd the days BEFORE ovulation, you end up with a girl- girls swim slower but live longer, and the day of or after, you get a boy- boys swim faster but die quicker. GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks :) hope im still in with a shot because i didnt notice any yesturday all i had was like lotion like CM and the morning was the same

Then the EWCM came this evening.

arg why did i just not go home !!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"