Reaction score
well im about 5 weeks,

and i didn't want to go out tonight but a friend convinced me,
i went from 5-10pm
NO ALCOHOL
but i was jumping up and down ALOT & I MEAN ALOT

can that cause a miscaridge??

No
I was really worried when i had flu and i though i was goign to cough so hard that i could miscarry but my midwife said it wan't possible!
xxx

no, babies are pretty resiliant. there is A LOT of fluid and cushioning around them :thumbup:

i doubt it but if youre worried give nhs direct a call? or ring doctors/midwife in the morning?
i wouldnt worry about it but if you want to ease your mind then do :lol:
xx

Most MC are due to just a medical problem.. It was mentioned before, The L/O is QUITE cushioned in there and unless there's a medical problem it is really hard to MC that way.
I went horse back riding, went on a fair ride and even went white water rafting before I was in my second trimester and my L/O turned out just fine!
(Ofcorse horse back riding and white water rafting I wasn't 100% I was even pregnant at the time but the fair ride I was and did it anyway)

No like its been said you L/O is all cushioned and safe I traveled and did jumping jacks b4 i knew I was pregnant and I also do pregnant ballet right now which doesnt require jumping but still keeps me in shape so your baby is pretty safe.

your baby is still pretty well protected under your pelvic bone just now so dont worry but the further on you get the more id leave the jumping around alone lol!

xxx

I was white water kayaking up until 20 something weeks, because I didn't know I was pregnant...I'm sure baby will be fine :)

You should be ok. I was in disneyland on the rides the day before I found out with my 1st x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->