Emilie's Wedding Journal

21p1eco

WTT #4
Reaction score
Hi guys, i thought i would start a wedding journal as well. Where to start....

My partner and I have been together 5 and a half years now and we have a 1 year son together. We are also going to try for another baby this summer as we want them fairly close together, so we will have a 4 or 5 month old when we get married, scary! But i am gonna have to lose the baby weight pretty quick!! We only got engaged last week and i have become obsessed with weddings, lol! We were originally going to get married june 2013 but we have brought it forward to August 4th 2012!!

Our budget is hopefully going to be £5000 not including a honeymoon as we are asking for honeymoon donations as gifts, as we already have everything we need in our house.

Watch this space......

ooo how exciting! good luck on the TTC and let us know of your plans! xx

Right well the venue is hopefully (we haven't booked it yet) going to be Torre Abbey, which is an old abbey on the seafront in Torquay (Devon) where we are from. We are hiring out possibly the ballroom for 60 people for a couple of hours.

The reception is going to be in the Torbay Leisure Hotels complex which 4 hotels linked together with a spa in the middle. The Carlton is the most expensive/biggest i think so probably in that one. We will have to visit when we go back home for easter. The hire is free as long as you have 60 people for a wedding breakfast so that is what we are doing, along with buffet and DJ in the evening for about 100 people. Oooh and free accomodation for the wedding night.

Everyone is probably sick of seeing my ring but i just HAVE to put it in my journal.

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/photo1.jpg

My wedding band is going to be an eternity ring like this one:

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/110argos.jpg

I think Bruce (fiance) wants just a plain white gold band.

o lovely band! I got one very similar for the wedding day! xx fab taste! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"