Emma's Diary Freebies

K

kiles04

When you sign up to Emma's Diary you get £40 worth of vouchers for Argos

And you also get 40 points to use on there site for goody bags which you can get from Lloyds Pharmacy or Argos...

Worth doing for some freebies..

how long does it take coz i signed up twice and had nothing , signed up twice coz first time i didnt get anything which was months ago now and signed up again about 3 weeks ago but nothing:wacko:

Not sure how long it takes Toseland I just remember having to sign up for Coinks to receive the points.

For anyone wanting to know I got the vouchers for all three packs and picked them up from Argos, they each consisted of a baby and toddler argos catalogue with some money off vouchers (£5 off any highchair etc), various leaflets for Child Trust Funds etc.

Freebies were better than I was expecting, 30g tube of Palmers Stretch Mark Cream, Nurofen Little Squirt Dosing Syringe, Nivea creme sample size, Bio Oil sachet, Bepanthan nappy cream, Lasinoh breast pads 4 in each pack, 25g yogurt covered fruit flakes, Palmers firming lotion for use after pregnancy satchet (roughly one of each in each pack)

x

i signed up today but when i had my first i receieved loads from them.. email them they will send u more freebies out :) x

I emailed Coinks and within 30 minutes I had an email back stating they had credited my account. That was today. I emailed [email protected] with my account name and email address.

Now I have 40 points.

yeah which you can get baby bags... with lots of goodies will be getting mine tommorow so will update thread whats init :)

waste of time to be honest all you get is a load of junk

....I signed up when i was about 9 weeks pregnant and didnt hear anything back til i was 20 weeks! I got 110 coinks points :shrugs:....oh hold on sorry i had a craving for the fabulous baking boys cupcakes for a while and built up more points through entering codes!:haha: was wondering why i had lots of points there! I got my first bag from Argos and have the voucher in my purse to pick up the second. I got all the same stuff....30g tube of Palmers Stretch Mark Cream, Nurofen Little Squirt Dosing Syringe, Nivea creme sample size, Bio Oil sachet, Bepanthan nappy cream, Lasinoh breast pads 4 in each pack, 25g yogurt covered fruit flakes(x2 packs), Palmers firming lotion for use after pregnancy satchet and a fullsize bottle of peartiser! Though all my vouchers for argos/ peartiser/ caffeine free coke etc had expired about a month before! Was worth dropping into argos for a few freebies! :)

Had both my early and late pregnancy bags and they were both not worth bothering with loads of junk (most out of date). Only good thing was the tiny bepanthan sample. Not had any vouchers or other samples mentioned here

The £40 off is misleading - it's just various vouchers for so much off a certain type of product etc.

yeah i thought that.... but hey anything to draw you in lol x

Girls please be aware that if you give your details to these companies they do sell on your information- so you are likely to receive lots of unwanted mail.

Make sure you check the small print and tick and opt out boxes if you don't want your details passed on.

Girls please be aware that if you give your details to these companies they do sell on your information- so you are likely to receive lots of unwanted mail.

Make sure you check the small print and tick and opt out boxes if you don't want your details passed on.

lol i did all these before i rented out my flat, I have appologised to my new tenant but was great timing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->