Emotional mess

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
I feel like such a cry baby. :sad2: I cry over the most trivial things....please tell me I am not alone!!

I've been crying because of kitties. Constantly crying, constantly because of kitties. Happy kitties make me cry because it's so good that they're happy! Sad kitties make me cry because they're sad. Stories of kitty abuse make me cry for obvious reasons, and they seem to be all over the news lately. Holding my kitty makes me cry because I love her so much.

Kitties. They make me cry.

Oh it would be so much easier to explain it away with just one reason to cry, but I am glad I am not alone!

I've been crying because of kitties. Constantly crying, constantly because of kitties. Happy kitties make me cry because it's so good that they're happy! Sad kitties make me cry because they're sad. Stories of kitty abuse make me cry for obvious reasons, and they seem to be all over the news lately. Holding my kitty makes me cry because I love her so much.

Kitties. They make me cry.

Awwww I think that's sweet. Our cat is about to have kittens. I can be myself being an emotional mess when it happens lol

I want to cry over everything anymore. It can be very frustrating sometimes :haha:

I cry at everything. EVERYTHING. DH and I went to see the movies a while ago and they had this short film at the beginning about a volcano falling and love and I cried like a baby through the entire thing because it reminded me of getting to have a baby. And I still cry every single time I watch it. :dohh: So, no. It definitely in not just you. :winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->