Emotional stress in 2ww... Negative affect?

unicornwish

Reaction score
Hi ladies
According to FF I'm 5dpo today (I think I ovulated either sat or sun).
My partner left me on sun (but thankfully not before we had DTD!) and I have been heartbroken.
I've literally bawled my eyes out all day every day since. Keep saying everyday I'm gonna be strong & have a good day but it's just not happening.
There's no way back for us, he's made that clear but I guess I just need to go through this process.
But I'm worried this could have a negative affect on fertilisation/implantation. The day he ended it I would have either ovulated that day or the day before.
I suppose I'm worried cos this is obviously my last chance to be pregnant. I'm not bothered about being a single mum
as I already am to our 3 year old son.
It would be a blessing as at least something good would have come from all this heartache.
Do u think if I have been lucky enough to conceive all this stress could halt things or have stopped it? Sorry if it's a stupid question x

Hi there,
Don't have any answers for you but just wanted to say I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I think you're already being strong! Try not to focus on the TWW and just do what you need to do to get through this. I hope that whatever needs to happen for you will happen and that you'll find some comfort.

Thank u so much, I suppose not many people will be able to tell me & I will have to just wait & see, but it's nice to have supportive words.
Sending u lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->