Emotional support please :( HELP ME.....

Think it depends where you live as to how much treatment your entitled to, postcode lottery!
Some areas will give 1 round of ivf, some 3, but most say none when you have a child!
Wishing all you lovely ladies GL with whatever you decide.
I feel I have to bite the bullet and save for treatment now as I have spent years trying all sorts of concoctions and still no BFP, only when I had OD did I get one, makes me wonder where the he'll dd came from lol x

Awww hun Sound's like you've got a lot on your plate and thx hun. FX'd you get your BFP very soon. x x x

Yeah some of the herb names are kinda funky! You can find horny goat weed in health food stores or online. It comes in pill form and liquid. And if your fiance does have bad sperm or not enough, supplements will really help! I've really been struggling to get pregnant due to my husband's sperm count. When we first found out I was shocked but also kinda of expected it cuz we were not preventing and wasnt getting pregnant. So finally we got down to business and got a SA and yeah it was horrible! Anyways Ive been determined ever since to get a good sperm count!

What really has helped me with this issue is researching natural ways/supplements to increase men/women's fertility. Now Ive tried numerous things and they actually have helped! And the best part is, is that you don't need a doctor to interfere! However, things won't happen overnight, even supplements take a while to kick in, but its alot less expensive then doctor's fertility treatments. And it also gives you a chance to concieve naturally which is what most of us want.

i got u/s scan tomorrow for possible cyst/lump on ovary as been unwell but nervous not only incase there seriously something wrong in general but scared for fertility stuff too. Fingers crossed though.
I have experienced 2 things in conversations with ppl close to me this week which cut me to the quick
1. If you can't have another you should just be grateful for the one you have -is she not enough for you? (OF COURSE SHE IS BUT I WANT A SIBLING FOR HER, I AM NOT ASKING THE EARTH?!)
2. You need to have another one, she needs a brother or sister (LIKE DUH!)

no one understands unless they are in the same situation. Relief to find fellow TTC #2'ers or whatever we are lol xx

Oh I can understand that, the thing I have found is that no one completely understands unless they have been through it and I feel the same way about ltttc'ers ttc their first.

It's kinda like you don't belong in any category.

Def great to have others in the same situation to talk to.

I hate people asking why we have never had another and I used to find it difficult to answer but now I just say I don't want any, stops the conversation there and then so no more awkward questions, well, apart from close friends and family who all seem to know everything lol x

Oh I can understand that, the thing I have found is that no one completely understands unless they have been through it and I feel the same way about ltttc'ers ttc their first.

It's kinda like you don't belong in any category.

Def great to have others in the same situation to talk to.

I hate people asking why we have never had another and I used to find it difficult to answer but now I just say I don't want any, stops the conversation there and then so no more awkward questions, well, apart from close friends and family who all seem to know everything lol x

Next time i will tell them "Because I am infertile" and see how that goes lol aw that would be bit evil, think people just assume coz u got 1 ul have another no probs which to be fair i thought i would myself.
had me scan, got enlarged ovary with thickening on it, what hell that means is anyone's guess lol but gota get rechecked in 6 weeks which will be excellent as will cut out having to wait for ultrasound when go to doc for fertility help soon.
Daughter shouted out in supermarket yesterday "Mummy has he put the seeds in you yet?!" -highly embarrassing but did have to chuckle.
Totally get what you mean about feeling like you dont fit into a category btw! x

Hello girl's,

I so understand, It's a night mare, Ever since I started TTC my FIL always used to say when you gonna have another, and aint you pregnant yet and I didn't really wanna answer just wanted to start crying but up untill about 6 month's ago when MIL told him to keep it shut cause were having trouble TTC. Just dont listen to what people say, we all know our first's are great, beautiful, and I am so proud of honey and very greatful but like you said I just want to give my family another little one, for my daughter to be a big sister. She love's baby's, every were I go she's talking and playing with small toddlers and baby's. It's lovly to see and I wanna make her able to do that a home and love her own brother or sister not every baby she see's. If you know what I mean. It's sad really and hurt's alot inside. x x x

Thank's girlie's for all the advice, tip's, surpport and just general chat. It is really lovely to have women in the same boat to talk to although I would never wish infertility on any man or women just to have a buddy but am really happy we can all share our LTTTC/TTC Journey's together and hopefully very soon get our BFP's. x x x

Got signs of AF coming. :nope:
gone from every cycle 28 days to the dot to 23 last month and now 23 this time.
hoping just where have had cyst or something but u/s showed enlarged ovary and thickening on it so im thinking endo or something now but at least got a clue as to what need to push gp about.
cant understand the 5 day drop twice in row?!

That's strange, I would go to Drs to find out as you don't want a short lp, just adds to it then, maybe they could go back to normal by themselves though.

That is so funny about what dd shouted, lol

Jessica, you will give dd a little brother or sister, remember that, just stay determined and you will get your little one x

Got signs of AF coming. :nope:
gone from every cycle 28 days to the dot to 23 last month and now 23 this time.
hoping just where have had cyst or something but u/s showed enlarged ovary and thickening on it so im thinking endo or something now but at least got a clue as to what need to push gp about.
cant understand the 5 day drop twice in row?!

I had something similiar happen to my cycles they went from 27 days dropped to 24 days for about a year. I started charting and figured out that I had an LP defect with was resolved with B6 complex and I'm back to 27 days. If you aren't already charting I think it would really help you figure out what's going on with your cycles and give you more information to attack your GP with.

gnome86 if you aint charting you should think about it before jumping in as it can become stressful when charting for a while/Longer then what you thought - (if it doe's) But I will say Rafchick541 has been though it so she is most likely right. Also Menopause can shorten period's/cycle's and you dont have to be 40+ to have menopause. You can buy test's from amazon.co.uk for £2.99 for 3 FSH menopause test's if you ever wanna test yourself. Im only 21 but to be on the safe side of all my symptom's im gonna take a test and check so when I recieve them I will update you. x x x GL and hope your cycle's go back to normal. x x x

i was worried about menopause but i got to day 27 before AF, just had some pink spotting -its weird, i'm wondering if it has tried to implant this last two cycles and ent coza me cyst problems but then spose the spotting coulda just been cyst. Am dropping off weight like nobody's business so praying that the depo finally leaving the building lol.

Dropping off weight quickly is a sign of thyriod problem. ?Dunno if you know that but just though I would let ya know. but FX'd it's not and it is what you said. :D x x x

Well my Menopause test's should be here tomorrow. FX'd then i'll find out if im right or wrong lol. I'll update then. x x x

nah they always testing me thyroid, trust me, for non fetility reasons i had most blood tests lol n apparently normal. i put on 2 stone from going on depo -n no i def do not eat too much etc co have history of being strict with food so to speak, altho not so strict my fertility been affected if u c what i mean. but all of a sudden the weight dropping off n whereas i literally god knows why just felt i was barren b4 lol, starting to feel fertile again. so fxd xxx how u doing? xx

Glad to hear everythink's normal in that deparetment and glad to hear your feeling more fertile. :D x x x

IM not to bad thx did my FSH test today and I got a line but it was not the same or darker then control line so Im happy with result's. I'll do another on CD3 as thats when there ment to be done. Im CD10. But will defo do one next cycle just to be sure. Now I just need to find out what is wrong with me lol. x x x

where did u order them hun? what u do, pee on em like ov kits?fxd 4 u x
did u say b4 ud had ur day 21s done n it was them that were high or the day 5s? im gonna watch first xmas film of the year tonight :) n try n chill a bit n focus on coupla other things, got lil uns bday party to organise then xmas of course :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Female-Men...OE88/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347961914&sr=8-2

This is the web link hun, they do different once but I will recommend these think there quite good. I did one on CD10 and one this morning but your ment to do it on CD3 iv got one for next cycle just to be on the safe side as I did it after CD3. They say not to do them between CD8-15 as you could get a false positive but Mine was fine. The one I did this morning was alot lighter then yesterday but i think that might be cause FMU isn't great for FSH level's. So on CD3 I will be holding my pee for a couple hour's in the afternoon then test. It's a cassette with means pee in pot and it comes with a little plastic pee sucker lol. Then you drip 4 drip's in. It comes with good clear instrustion's and very cheap. Quick delivery to. x x x

Wow hun I no how you feel but a little diff. I got christmas then honey's birthday feb 14 and valentine's and my neiece b.day jan. mine this year nov and my mum's and 2 sister's lol. Nutting year every year. hope you have a nice chilling night and hope little ones BD goes great. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->