• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Emotional??

Miss B

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling really emotional at the moment?

I just keep bursting into tears for no apparent reason! yesterday it was when my other halfs mate was going to take me home :?

The other day it was whilst i was reading a magazine article about different weeks in the pregnancy and what the babys development is!

Ill blubber to this in a minute if im not careful!!

:muaha:

Awwwwwwwwwwww babe :hugs:

Yesssssssss I cried my eyes out as I couldn't get in to see my GP last week, I also balled my eyes out for no reason at all a few weeks back........my last pregnancy I balled my eyes out when I was told I couldn't have chinese :? We are just normal hormonal women hun, go with the flow :wink:

Well i had a rubbish night with rubbish dreams and i woke up crying!! :? I really am worried for my sanity now! :lol: Its just a pain in the rear end!

Mum got a babygrow for me and it arrived through the post yesterday but the dog decided to open it in the garden so it had to be washed and i nearly cried when i found out! :evil:

:hugs:

You ARE normal hun, I have woke up crying one night from a dream, laughing another night.........I also burst out crying after a reall good laugh, it just turns into a full blown heartbreaking cry, it is horrible, I go from a high to a real low :(

I too would have cried it the dog had of got hold of that! Trust me hun, it doesn;t take much!

You ARE normal hun!!!!!!! :hugs: xx

Its just so annoying! lol

I had a bad hissy fit the other night aswell lol :hissy: I was in the car and my OH got out to talk to his mate at macdonalds and i turned the music down and straight away he came over and turned it up! :evil: that set me off, out of the car, slammed the door and turned the car off. I got a shocked look from my OH as its the first time hes seen me do anything! but hes not dont it since! :lol:

Aww Bless :hugs:

What our poor OH's have to put up with.

I keep having a go at DH over the silliest things and I had tears in my eyes when I watched Emmerdale last night.
I'm not doing too bad at the minute though but my hormones are just kicking in :twisted:

Cx

Its getting worse!! Why do we do it to ourselves? lol I cried on the way to work because there was that sunscreen song on the radio and it just made me cry!! lol and then i cried again last night just because i was feeling fat and tired! He decided to try and cheer me up and eventually it worked because he looked at my tummy and said he couldnt believe i have one now! lol nearly cried when he said that :cry:

Its an emotional rollercoaster when your pregnant. I had a really bad week i shut myself away all week cying shouting and going to bed extremeley early [-( !!! Balled my eyes out this morning as DH used the wrong tone of voice.............BAD MOVE!!!!!! :evil: im going out for dinner with him tonight so i best behave but you have to let it out or you go mad. I even squared up to the mother in law i so emotionally unbalanced :gun: !!!!!!

:lol: Awwwwwwww Becca!

You seriously aint the only one babe.......it will get better in time, but I doubt it will completely go :( You will get used to it, or atleast your OH should do :hugs:

Its been a hell of a weekend! Since friday ive cried, slammed doors and not spoken! I couldnt help it and oh did his best up till sunday when he said enough was enough and id better sort myself out!! :shock: Not impressed! :evil:

is it normal to get hyper emotional from really early???im only 4 weeks ish im im a gibbering wreak already!!! ](*,) if this means im going to get worse........... :help:
(Mind u ive not been as emotional as DH was when i reversed into his car on the driveway yesterday........ :-= )

muffin said:
is it normal to get hyper emotional from really early???im only 4 weeks ish im im a gibbering wreak already!!! ](*,) if this means im going to get worse........... :help:
(Mind u ive not been as emotional as DH was when i reversed into his car on the driveway yesterday........ :-= )

:rofl:

Hi babe, yep it is very normal to get emotional very early on.........it is a rollercoaster of a ride, so HOLD ONNNNNN!!!!! :lol:

Oh gosh...talk about throwing fits....for some reason my OH and I were discussing issues and I heard frustration in his voice as we were failing at getting some information...It felt like I sucked in his frustration through a super frustration magnifying device and it just threw me across the room into a throwing any thing that looks throwable frenzy. I threw bowls and my cooking recipe cards and who knows, then I just stomped outta the house and just walked a few miles....mainly cause I was too embarassed to go back till I could explain myself. Thank God when I got back everything was clean and my OH just gave me a hug and told me he loved me and all was well....What a JERK I was. Don't worry, I trying to make up for it with some extra awesome meals every night. But dang...who can explain that?

dont feel bad because I feel the same, except sometimes I am crying for whatever reason.

I know exactly how you feel. My husband recently switched to working nights and every single day when he goes to work I cry. Full on tears and sniffles and everything. lol. I feel bad for him. I cry when driving to work for no reason (besides the fact that i'm going to work and don't want to. lol), I cry when I see babies, I cry when I think about my husband and I finally becoming parents. lol. EVERYTHING! It's crazy.

I don't get the crying spells however...I seem to be sooo very anxious lately and seem to not be able to do enough to get "ready". I just can't wait till the moment we get to meet our little one and know that all will be well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"