Empty sac at six weeks?

Thank you for all the luck girls! You are all so amazing!!!

Unfortunately no good news. Sac was completely empty again

I'm so sorry :hugs: Are they going to scan you again to make absolutely sure?

Soooo sorry honey... ugh.. will they scan again?

I'm so sorry hun. Are they going to re scan just to make sure?

I'm so terribly sorry Hun :( sending you lots of hugs!!!

Sad to hear it seems to be a blighted ovum. Are they going to do one more scan to make sure it is for sure a blighted ovum? Most likely it is, however i was reading up about some who still had an empty sac at 7 weeks but then still go on to have the baby show up. Some didnt see baby until around 10 weeks for some reason. Those people were told to get a dnc done but wanted to wait to make sure. Since you had ivf, i would give it one more week with another scan. But be prepared that it may still be empty. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear your news. I've been reading but didn't want to say anything. The same thing happened to me the first time. I was hoping it would be different for you.

Remember, it's not your fault, you didn't cause this. Its just didn't work this time. I hope you have some good support and cuddles right now. Will be thinking of you xx

Thanks everyone.

Im scheduling a d&c for Friday, because I dont want to put myself through waiting for it to pass naturally. They will likely scan one more time on Friday just for my peice of mind.

Thanks everyone.

Im scheduling a d&c for Friday, because I dont want to put myself through waiting for it to pass naturally. They will likely scan one more time on Friday just for my peice of mind.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I was really hoping for some good news today from you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->